Chapter Six - "Do I Love You? I Do Love You."

Sakura looked at Tenten for a moment before asking, "Would you like to go home first? I mean, this feels like a personal question."

Tenten blushed slightly and nodded.

Sakura smiled and walked home with Tenten in silence. It gave Tenten time to think about the specific questions. Asking the wrong ones might give off a bad impression.

When they made it to her home, Tenten unlocked the doors and let Sakura in.

As Tenten walked into the kitchen, Sakura was how she moved. '

She walks around with hesitance,' Sakura thought, 'I feel so bad for her... In this environment that isn't her own...'

Sakura was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even hear Tenten's question the second time. "Sakura? Do you need some water?" Tenten's voice was small, almost squeaky in fact, as if she expected a bad reply.

Sakura shook her head and smiled. "No thanks, I'm fine."

Tenten nodded and drank her water, walking over to the couch to sit with Sakura.

A few quiet minutes passed before Tenten finally opened her mouth. "What is Neji's relationship with the other me?"

Sakura was taken aback by the question but relaxed moments later.

She said, "Their relationship is a bit... Weird. She's all spunky, and he's the quiet type, and sometimes they end up tossing negative words back and forth. But, in the end they look out for each other."

Tenten nodded and frowned slightly. "Does he ever willingly come to my-her house?"

Sakura said, "She would tell me about how he'd come over there in anger due to his clan. She says that he simply lets out steam, calms down, and thanks her for even letting him in."

Tenten looked up thoughtfully before asking, "Have they ever dated?"

"Neji and her?" Sakura asked curiously, "No, never. I mean, maybe they'd be a good couple, but it seemed as if the both of them were just fine with being friends."

Tenten nodded and went silent. Sakura watched her carefully for a few minutes. She then asked, "Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

Tenten shook her head softly, not wanting to ask the question that would solidify her thoughts.

Sakura nodded and stood up, saying, "My parents are expecting me back soon. I should go."

Tenten nodded softly and said, "Thank you for answering those questions." "You're welcome," she replied, "And if you need anything, you know where I live." Tenten nodded softly, not wanting to say that she didn't know where Sakura lived.

When she shut the door, Tenten slid down to the floor, sighing softly.

There was only one question on her mind, and it was irking at her to no end.

'Is it wrong to fall for this world's Neji?'

~

"Sit down and don't move until I tell you to."

Tenten nodded and sat on her kitchen table. Neji sighed and went to her kitchen cabinets.

She didn't say anything for a moment, but finally managed to say, "Hinata never taught you how to heal others." Neji nodded slightly, pulling out a bottle of pain medicine.

Tenten sighed and said, "I'm sorry."

He tensed up and relaxed moments later.

When he didn't reply, she continued, "I really don't know what came over me. I just... Her making fun of me triggered a few emotions. I didn't mean to attack her the way I did."