Everything's Not Alright And I Would Rather

A/N Hey guys, just wanted to say, I still have so much inspiration for this story so don’t expect a shortage of updates! Over there is an adorable Victor, enjoy that and enjoy this chapter!

~Meadow (fuenciadofrerard)

[Erin]

I ran down the hall toward my room, stopping only momentarily in front of Ria’s door. She looked up at me, frightened.

“Erin? Are you alright?” She said, dropping a pile of clothes she had been putting away and walking toward me, arms outstretched like she was going to hug me.

        I turned away quickly and told her I was fine, as I slammed my bedroom door shut. I heard her sigh outside of it and say “I love you Erin.” Before walking back to finish cleaning her room.

        I dug into a shoe box of keep sakes under my bed, a necklace here and a bracelet there, given to me by Derek or friends back when my life still had meaning to the people around me, before I became a punching bag and a worthless piece of ugly shit.

        At the bottom was an eyeliner stick sharpener and an itty-bitty screw driver. I double checked that my door was locked before unscrewing the itty-bitty screw with the itty-bitty screwdriver and then sighed, and chunked everything at my closet door and screamed in frustration. Then I stormed out my bedroom and into the bathroom, locked the door and flung open the medicine cabinet, searching for Mom’s sleeping pills she sometimes uses when she is really stressed. A good 20 still in the bottle.

        I unscrewed the top and sat down on the closed toilet seat with a little cup of water I filled, those little cups you use to rinse your mouth with after brushing your teeth.

        “One.” I said and swallowed shakily.

        “Two.”  And repeat.

        “Three.”

        “Four.”

        “Five.”

        “Six.”

        “Seven.”

        “Eight.”

        “Nine.”

        “Ten.”

        “Eleven.”

-      -   -

[Vic]

I leaned against the wall of the school with her and smiled at her face. That beautifully freckled face. All of a sudden the face was crying, and then the face was doing something with her hands, she was cutting her own skin. And slowly, with each slash, the girl began to disintegrate into thin air.

“Twelve.” The voice said.

“Thirteen.”

“Fourteen.”

“NO!” I screamed and reached for the girl. But she had gone.

A/N Oh no! What’s going to happen to Erin?! Read the next update to find out.

~Meadow