I'd Do Anything To Hold Your Hand

[Erin] 

"Hey babe," he said smiling and making his way toward me. Vic inched closer to me, he was so protective. 

"Don't call me that Derek." I stated, trying to stay calm and keep my cool. But Derek knew me, and he knew me too well. He knew he was getting at me and he wasn't stopping. He walked right up to me and smirked before glancing at Vic. 

"I hope you didn't kill my baby." He said. Vic looked at me inquisitivley, I buried my head in my hands, not wanting to face the awful lies Derek was about to unleash. 

"Get out Derek." Vic snapped and stood up, to challenge him. But Derek had at least a good 3 inches over him, not to mention is muscular build. Derek could take him in a heartbeat. I sighed deeply as the words came out of Derek's mouth. '

"Hey, can't blame me for checking on my unborn child. Have fun raising the piece of shit." And with that he left. When I lifted my head up, Vic stood at the foot of my bed. 

"Y-you're pregnant?" He asked, his hands visibly shaking with hurt. 

"No," I stated, trying to stay calm but instead I started sobbing. Vic scoffed in digusts and I heard him begin to leave. 

"Please Vic, please don't go. I'm not-I'm not Vic please," I sighed as he stopped walking but didn't turn around, "why don't you believe me?"  

"WHY SHOULD I?!" He suddenly screamed. 

"Because I've never done anything to prove untrustworthy...you saw what he did to me Vic. He's evil." I said, my words came out as more of a plea for him to stay. But he didn't move back into the room, he stayed by the door watching me. Pain engraved into his eyes and cheeks. 

"You were with him for God know's how long? How am I supposed to believe you didn't have sex?" He asked, seemingly disgusted. 

"I'm not asking that-just asking you know I'm not pregnant with his baby. Vic-that's why I," I held up my wrapped wrist in defeat and he moved closer to the bed, "he pulled the same thing in class and I, and everyone, everyone heard him." My last few words were lost by choking sobs. I felt him sit again and rub small circles on my back. 

When I looked up, he was crying.

"I'm so sorry." He said, his features showed he meant it. 

"Come here." I said and he leaned foward. I put my hands behind his neck and kissed him, and he kissed back quickly before pulling back and resting his foread on mine. 

"You know I really am s-sorry , right? I'm sorry Erin." He said. 

I nodded. 

"I know. Thank you."