Story's

A/N Did you guys like the plot twist of the last chapter? If you didn’t like it I’m sorry, I felt that it was sort of a needed component.     p.s sorry about the filler chapter! The next one will be longer and much more intresting, promise!

~fuenciadofrerard  

[Vic]

The cuts were not two deep, despite the amount of blood that had fallen from them. The whole time we cleaned them up Ria just kept crying and crying and saying

“I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. Don’t hate me. I’m sorry.” And Erin kept on telling her she’d be fine and asking her not to ever do it again.

A little rubbing alcohol and some guaze strips later, Ria was settled into bed, laptop hidden from her. Which I thought was a very good idea on Erin’s part, after hearing word of the messages she had received.

Now, Erin and I sat on her bed. She was reading. I was watching her read, and every so often she would look up at me and smile or go, “What?” And giggle. And every time she performed the act I just looked away and shook my head.

She’s so beautiful. I tell myself I don’t know how many times in the hour she was reading. She was still so innocent, yet so wise and still so happy though in so much pain. I wanted to protect her from all things bad and evil and painful so she’d never have to feel as she does. I wish she knew how beautiful and utterly perfect she is. Cuts and scars and past and thoughts. All of it. All of it makes her so perfect. All her things she sees as faults, I see as perfections. All she sees as a dent, I see as a fine polish on this basket of Erin that I was growing so incredible fond of.

“Vic?” She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

“Earth to Victor.” She giggles quite adorably and sets her book on the floor.

I smile and cross my legs on her bed to face her, like she had done to me.

“So.” She says and looks right at me, her blue eyes searing into mine so deep I’m forced to glance away.

“What is your story?” She asks. I’m slightly shocked by this, I never thought she’d ask me about my life. Unless, she actually cared about my life.

“Why’s it matter?” I ask.

She laughs and throws her head back,

“Because I want to know what makes Vic such an understanding person.” I just smile and begin.