We Will Bring The Tidal Wave

A/N Well I finally made the first kiss happen! Yay for me! Anyway, here is a photo from my spring fever date over there, (obviously Adam took it and not me,) enjoy this chapter!!! ~Enjoy~

[Erin]

it was about 10 pm, and he had just shared probably his biggest life secretIwith me, and then giving me the most electrifying kiss of my life. I’m pretty sure it actually produced enough electricity to power a dorm room. I smiled as he turned and pecked me on the lips.

“So what does this mean?” He asked, leaning against the head board of my bed, now next to me, interlacing my small pale hands with his strong, tan ones. I laughed and bit my lip, causing him to collide our lips together, that boy sure likes lip biting, I blushed, knowing I bit my lip quite a lot.

“Um., I don’t know.” I said and picked my phone up off the bedside table, noticing new messages from Derek.

“bitch u cheatr.”

“I c u kissing tht fag.”

“I was watchin, little emos”

I felt the color drain from my face, knowing Derek had been watching, knowing Vic’s secret, and presumably, had been there waiting to hurt me again. Vic took the phone out of my grasp before I had the chance to protest. He turned it on camera, and took a kissed me, snapping a photo, which he proceeded to send to Derek with the message,

“Leave my girl alone, Derek, or everyone’s going to know what you did to her, she’s mine now. Get over it.”

I nudged him as he handed me my phone back,

“That was an extremely bad ass move there Victor.” He laughed,

“Does Erin like badasses?”

“Flirt.” I pushed him with my hand that wasn’t holding his and he laughed.

He positioned himself so I could lay down with my head in his lap comfortably, and he played with my hair as I fell asleep, happier than I can remember being in years.