Author's Note

Well, that's it everyone! Did you enjoy the story? I know I enjoyed writing it for all of you. I probably won't be writing anymore fanfictions until Demoliton Lovers is completed. Oh that reminds me, don't forget to read Demolition Lovers, it's one of my favorite fics I've done.  

Some thank you's are in order, so here goes nothing. 

I want to thank (obviously,) Pierce The Veil for being my favorite band and the band that saved my life when I was alone. 

Secondly, I want to thank Wattpad because um, how else would you be reading this??? 

Thirdly, I want to thank my friend Kylee for like actually reading this stuff (you did actually read this didn't  you??? lol oh well.) Because, like it's always nice to know people are reading yout shit. 

Obviously I want to read everyone in the universe who read and voted for this story, and I hope you guys share it with your friends, even though its done now, at least they know it wasn't discontinued like my other story had to be because I just couldn't figure out what to write. 

I don't know when I'll get around the Extraordinary.

Today is 7 months since we lost Mitch Lucker and I just wanted to say Rock The Heaven's Mitch, we miss you so much. 

Also don't forget to read my My Chem fic, Demolition Lovers, thank you for all the support. (:

~Fuenciadofrerard~