That Kiss Taste Like Summer

[Vic] 

I was born February 10th on a moderatly tempatured day to the parents of-" She punched my arm then, but I knew I deserved it.

"Not that far back, you smart ass." She through her head back and laughed,I just took in the veiw of seeing her smile and seeing her being happy, and wondered how long it had been since she had laughed like that. I sighed, knowing my story would take the conversation to a more seriouis conversation. She reached over and clicked on a small Iphone dock, and La Dispute filled the air around us, Nobody, Not Even The Rain. She looked at me, like she wasn't sure how I'd feel about the tune. 

"I love La Dispute." She said, exagerating the word love, and then paused the music to show me the entire playlist made especially for them, set it on shuffle and then made it play again. She swayed silently, waiting for me to start again, more seriously. 

"I love my little brother Mike, like with my life." I smile thinking back on childhood memories together, and the forming of our childish band, it's not like it was ever actually going to GO anywhere, it was just something to help us feel better when we were down, a way to let out emotions I guess. As I explained the band to Erin, she seemed to get happier, if it was even possible. 

"Would you bring me to a rehearsle sometime?" She stated, putting quotes around rehearsle. I nodded my head and continues before she could say anything, and grew nervous at the secret I was going to have to share with the first person besides Mike. I sighed deeply and stuck my arms out for her to examine. 

She bit her lip and looked nervously at me. 

Shit she looked....sexy..when she bit her lip. Woah woah, Vic chill the teenage hormones, tiger I said to myself. Erin traced a shaky finger down both my arms, noticing how old the scars were, but still shocked. 

"This is why I understand." I told her, and she nodded, reached over and paused the music. She was biting her lip. 

"Stop doing that." I laughed. Shit did I just say that?

"What?" She asked curiously and nervously glanced at my arms, waiting for an explanation.

"Biting your lip." I said and looked down, embarressed. 

"Um..why?" She asked. 

"Because.." I said, and from somewhere within me the courage to do what I next amazed me. I pushed her onto the bed and held her hands above her head, on the bed, and just looked at her goofily. 

"Because I might do this." I kissed her gently. She didn't kiss back, but she didn't push me off of her either, I got off of her and looked nervously at her.  She got really close to my face and bit her lip, purposley. I laughed and she made the move this time, kissing me, and I kissed back. 

And when we pulled apart she notioned towards my arms and said, "I don't want to know why." 

And I asked her why.

And she said my past and her past didn't matter.

"Now matters. Right now."