Plot Twist

[Ria] 

"Fag." 

"Kill yourself. Take Erin with you." 

"Nobody will ever love you. Stop trying so hard and fucking die already. Faggot." 

I put my head in my hands and cried. Why? Why me? The hate so horrible, the worlds so cruel. But why? I wanted to do something, I wanted to answer but it seemed so unbelievable useless. These anons may never see the answer I posted. They may think they one. They did. They did win, they won. I slam my laptop shut and run into the bathroom. Nobody notices. 

[Erin] 

I hand Vic my phone, letting him scroll through the conversations and texts Derek had sent me since that night when Vic stropped Derek from completleyt pummeling me.

"Bitch you listen. Listen good. Come home." 

"Idk where u r but imma find u and get u."

"u and that fag ass mexican 2."

"u cnt cheat on me!!!!! slut!"

"s-l-u-t! I DO EVERYTHING FOR U. ALL I DO IS TREAT U LIKE A PRINCESS AND LUV U. WUT DID I DO 2 DESERVE THIS SHIT!?"

"ERIN!" 

"im gunna cut you bitch." 

Vic tells me how he doesn't want Derek to speak to me anymore, he doesn't want me to try and talk to him. He deletes the messeges and kisses me lightly on top of my head. I look up and smile at him, he is already looking at me. For a moment it's quite awkward, like, do we kiss or not awkward. I didn't want to kiss him. I wouldn't deny a small attraction, but I hadn't known him long enough to know if it was just me liking the attention I got from him. 

My thoughts were suddenly stopped. 

"ERIN. VIC. HELP!" It was Ria, screams echoeing out of the bathroom, the whole still in the door from my little episode. Vic looks through the whole and instantly stands up, hand to his mouth. 

"R-Ria. Open the door. Please." He puts his head to the door in stress and I find myself doing something very unlike what I would usually do, I intertwine my fingers with his and give a little squeeze of comfort. He smile is fake, but he does not pull away. When the door is opened, Ria stands there, a pool of blood on the floor around her, blood falling down her arms from two deep cuts. 

I fall to the ground and start crying.