Your Guardian Angel

Rose's pov

Hatchet had finally let me out of the med bay and I was allowed to roam around as long as I had someone with me. And guess who it had to be. It was the Doctor!! No seriously, Hatchet had to come *insert -_- face*. I wish it was the real Doctor. 

The reason it was Hatchet was because, everyone was busy. Except for Hide, but I'd end up killing the guy. "Hey, Ratchet?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you guys all have the same eye color?" I asked. We walked into the main hanger, the one with all the cool cars, and stopped. He looked over at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"Well, you, Hide, Sides, Sunny and Optimus all have the same eye color. Are you guys like, related or something?" I asked. He thought for a minute.

"Something like that." He said. I raised a brow and was about to say something when someone rested there arm on my shoulders. I looked and saw Sides.

"Hey, Rose. What's up?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Nothin' much. Just walkin around." 

"Hatchet finally let you out?" He asked. I nodded the heard something whirl towards us and hit Sides on the forehead. Sides rubbed his head and looked over at Ratchet.

"Don't call me that!!" Ratchet said. I chuckled. 

"Sides, I would've thought you'd know that by now considering how much you get hurt by a wrench." I laugh. He playfully glared at me.

"Oh hush. At least I don't have to always be in the med bay." He said. I poked him.

"No, but considering how much you and Sunny fight, You basically live there." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, whatever." He said. I giggled and looked over at Ratchet who was talking to two people I hadn't met before. One had blonde hair with black tips and wore a yellow jacket with black stripes going down the arms and yellow skinny jeans with black overall straps hanging on the side. He wore yellow high top converse with some weird red face on the side. He looked to be a little bit younger than me. Maybe 16, 17.

The other guy had silver hair and wore a pair of blue visors, which looked really cool. He wore a silver jacket with that same weird red face on the shoulder of the sleeve. He had on black skinny jeans and white High top converse with cool designs on them. He had wireless head phone resting on his neck which told me he liked music. He seemed to be maybe around 20, 21.

"Hey, who are they?" I asked Sides. He looked over at the two.

"That's Bee and Jazz. Bee is the scout and Jazz is the third in command." He said. I raised a brow.

"Wait, if there military then shouldn't they be wearing military uniforms?" I asked. He just shrugged. I looked back at the two to find them looking at me. I smiled shyly, cause I hate attention. They smiled back and walked over to me. Ratchet walked off to do whatever.

"Hiya, lil' lady, you must be Rose." Jazz said. I nodded.

"I'm Jazz and this is Bee." He said. I looked over at Bee and smiled which he returned. That's when I noticed they had the same eye color as well. I got suspicious but said nothing.

"Nice to meet ya. Who else have I not met?" I asked Sides. He thought for a minute.

"Let's see, there's Hound, Prowl, Wheeljack, Arcee twins, there's also the younger twins but, were not letting you meet them. They aren't the most appropriate. And I think that's it for who is here." He said. I nodded.