His Daughter

Rose's pov

"What do you mean she's still alive?! She died after I was born, there is no way she's still alive." I said. My eyes were wide. He just sighed and typed some stuff on a data-pad that was on his desk.

"We found a wrist watch that can take you to different dimensions, while you were out finding an alt. It doesn't work right now but we have found some information of when the watch has actually been used. And we found that it came to this dimension on the same day and year of your birthday." He said. If even possible my optics got wider.

"What?..." I said. I couldn't believe anything that was happening. I just stared at him.

"Wait, are you saying, I'm from a different reality?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Yes, that is what I'm saying. And it appears, so is your father. I thought there was something different from him about that long ago, but I wasn't sure." He said. I scowled at that.

"He is not my father." I growled. He sighed.

"Rose." He said sternly. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"This is just way too much to take in.

"If you need to, you can stay in your room and think things over and I'll have Ironhide let you off." He said. I smiled and shook my head.

"No it's ok. I tend to think things over better when I'm doing something." I said. He nodded.

"You are dismissed. And you, Ratchet and Prowl are the only ones to know this information. If you want you can tell everyone but I'm just telling you this now." He said. I nodded and stood up to walk out.

I closed the door behind me and just stood there. My mother is still alive and she's in a different reality? And to top it off, she's part Cybertronian! This has been a really interesting day and it's only 1 o'clock!!

"Hey, what are you just standing there for?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Sides and Sunny standing there looking at me.

"Gotta lot on my mind." I said. They exchanged a curious look and stared back.

"Like?"

"Well, my mom is alive, in another reality and part Cybertronian." I said. They gave me curious looks and I just waved them off.

"I'll explain later. Right now, I need to go focus on something else." I said, waving my hand in dismissal and walking toward the training room. I shrunk down to my human size and looked around the training room. Hide was in there, fixing something that was messed up. Why is he the one fixing something?

"Hide, what are you doing?" I asked. He glanced at me and went back to working on the exercise equipment.

"I, uh, I accidentally broke the pull up bar so now I'm trying to fix it." He said. I chuckled.

"How did you break the bar?" I asked. He stopped and rubbed the back of his neck and looked at me.

"Um, I tried to unbend it because someone accidentally bent it but I ended up breaking it more." He said nervously. I laughed.

"Aw, Hide, you need help fixing it?" I said. He nodded. I chuckled and helped him hold it up so he could screw it back in.

"Hey, how come you always practice in your human form and never in your bipedal?" Hide asked. I thought for a minute.

"I don't know. I've just always practice as a human so I'm just used to it, I guess." He hummed as he finished the last screw.

"Well then why don't you come with me to go practice? In your bipedal." He said. I thought about.