The Fighter

Rose's pov

I was in the human sized training room. No one was in there, which I was happy about. I know how to fight so I figured I'd just practice. I was standing in front  of one of the punching bags waiting for the music to play. I like to practice with music. The song that came on was one of my favorites, The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes. I smiled and got into a fighting stances.

I started thinking about everything that's happened to me. Everyone here is nice to me. Well except for Ironhide but I don't talk to him anyways. It's better if we just stay out of each others way. I smiled at the memory of helping the twins with pranking him. It was rather funny. We took pink paint and painted his alt while he was asleep. I drew a pink unicorn on the hood which didn't look that bad. But sadly, we got caught while doing it and now I'm not allowed to hang out with the twins during my free time cause there out on patrol. And during there free time, I have to be training. Prowl couldn't think of any other punishment for me. 

I sighed and kicked the punching bag, making it swing. My thoughts drifted off to what that Galloway said to me last week. The memory still made me mad. It caused me to go back to thinking of my father and the way he treated me. It made me start hitting the bag harder and I jumped up and kicked it hard enough for it to break and fly off the hook it was on. I sighed.

"Great, that's another one I have to add." I said quietly. I went over to the other ones that were laying on the ground, waiting to be used. I grabbed one and set it up. I walked over to my stuff and grabbed the Gatorade I had and took a sip.

"You really need to work on your anger issues." Someone said. I looked behind me to see Will standing there. I shrugged.

"Can't help it." I said. He smiled lightly.

"Optimus wants you to go work with 'Hide in weapon training." He said. I grumbled in annoyance.

"Why do I have to work with him? Why not someone else?" I asked as I put my tank top on. I was wearing shorts and a sports bra while practicing.

"Because he is the weapon specialist." He said.

"Yeah, but I'm sure you guys have one too." I said. 

"Yeah we do but, he's busy and Ironhide is the best so it would be better to learn from him." I sighed.

"I prefer hand to hand combat instead." I said. He just gave me a look and turned around and walked out. I sighed and grabbed my bag and walked to my room and put it down then walked to the outside training area where Ironhide was in his holoform shooting some gun. I never found interest in shooting so I didn't bother learning the names of guns. The only weapon I actually do like and good with, is the bow and arrow and knifes. Other than that, I really only liked hand to hand combat.

"Hey Rose!" I heard someone say. I looked around and saw Sides and Sunny walk up to me. I smiled.

"Hey guys, I thought you were on patrol?" I asked. Sunny shrugged.

"We were but, Prowl let us off so we could help out with training." He said. I nodded. 

"Let's go, ladies, we don't have all day." Hide yelled. I grumbled in annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah, were comin'." I yelled. Sides chuckled as we walked over to Ironhide.

"Alright, first things first, you ever use a gun before?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I prefer hand to hand combat because it's more fun." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"You still need to learn for emergencies." He said. I sighed.