1994 // chapter 2

Four months after: and yes i change the scenes

"Who wants pancakes?" Bonnie asked as Damon and I walked into the kitchen.

"Me," I said, raising my hand as I sat down by the table.

Damon walked over to the sink and got me orange juice. He poured some in a glass, and placed it in front of me.

"Thanks," I said, rubbing my tempel. I've been having nightmares all night, and I had to sleep with Damon last night. I know I sound like a baby, but after we got into this AU, I've been having nightmares almost every night, and Damon said to me that I shouldn't be afraid to knock on his door if I got nightmares again. No one ever sees this side of Damon, but he's really sweet to me, cause' I'm his little sister.

We were currently living in Salvatore residence here in Mystic Falls. The house is alot more different now.

"We should go grocery shopping," Damon said, from the other side of the table.

"Yep," Bonnie answered shortly after placing everyone's plates in front of us. She made pancakes, and topped it with whipped cream.

"How much longer are we supposed to live like this?" I asked, bit too loud. Damon and Bonnie has been living like normal people the last four months. It's annoying as fuck, cause I want to get the hell out of here.

"Like what?" Damon asked as he stuffed his mouth full with pancakes.

"Like this is normal! I want to go home, have you thought about Stefan?" I asked, not touching my breakfast.

Damon slammed his fist against the table. "Of course I have! I think about Stefan all the time! He lost both of his siblings, I know that!" he yelled at me.

"Sorry.. " I said quietly, beginning to eat some of my pancakes.

"I know It's frustrating, but we'll find a way. I've been looking for something at my grams house, we'll figure something out," Bonnie said smiling.

The rest of the breakfast was quiet, as usual. It wasn't awkward or anything like that, we didn't just talk.

After the breakfast, we decided to go grocery shopping. All of us walked over there. I felt so hot, when I was walking with my old clothes from the house. In 1994, all of my things were in New York. I could probably drive there, but since it's just Damon and Bonnie here, I didn't need to dress up exactly.

We walked into the store, and I immediatly walked over to the back of the store, waiting for them to finish getting stuff.

As I was walking, I heard noises. It souned like..someone eating? What? We are the only ones here?

I immediatly froze when I heard it. I stepped back, and vamp speede'd to Damon.

"There is someone here!" I whispered, kind of loud, while waving with my arms.

"What are you talking about? Stop joking, It's not funny."

"Can you just please check?" I said, with a dead serious look on my face.

"Okay, chill," he said, chuckling.

As we walked over there, the noise was still there.

"Wait here," Damon said, quietly. I didn't though.

We walked really slow, and saw someone sitting there, eating pork rinds. Damon had this 'what the fuck'-look on his face.

"Who are you?" Damon said, grabbing onto a bottle of bourbon, so typical Damon.