long way home

okay this chapter will be like really short!!

################

"Get up sunshine!" Kai opened the bedroom door, and I was already awake, sitting on my bed. "Oh, good morning."

"Hey," I said as I stood up from my bed.

"The eclipse is 12:28, and the clock is now 11:59. We need to hurry to get to the cave." Kai said, really stressing.

I walked past Kai, and down the hallway, and Kai was following me. I walked down the stairs, and opened the front door. "Bye, 1994 Salvatore Boarding House." I whispered as we closed the door.

"Can you vamp speed us there?" Kai asked, and I hold on tightly onto Kai. Before we knew it we were at the front of the cave.

"Bye 1994 woods," I said again, a little louder this time. "Got everything you need?" I asked.

"I have The Ascendant, blood and I siphoned the magic from the knife. All set." He smiled as he started to prepare the things.

The clock was 12:21. "And bye creepy 1994 cave," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Man, you're so cute." Kai said as he laughed.

"What?"

"All set." He said as he held at the ascendant. We waited for a couple of minutes before he spoke up. "We have one minute, come here." He dragged me closer, and we both held onto the ascendant.

Kai started dripping the blood on it, and began chanting. Sangina mearma, ascendarum cavea. Sangina mearma, ascendarum cavea. Sangina mearma, ascendarum cavea. Sangina mearma, ascendarum cavea. 

"Suck it 1994!" I shouted, and before we knew it a bright light appears.

#############

So they got out of the prison world!! I know this chapter sucked but I just wrote this in a jiffy hahahah

hahah i was thinking "maybe kai will say 'and i will kill my family when i get there' and emma will freak out and push him so only she goes to the real world" but that would be mean because kai is beginning to trust her and it would only make things five more times fucked up and im tired of writing the "ascendant" fuck i have to research everytime how to spell it