hold on we're going home // chapter 7

I couldn't stop smiling. We have everything we need now. The Ascendant, Bennett blood and magic! I thought Bonnie couldn't give a damn about me, but I was wrong. She has been working her ass of to get met out of here, and when I get out, I'm going to change my attitude.

I can't believe how much I've changed since I got to the other side. I should have thought about how I acted, maybe I wouldn't have been in this position.

Before I died, I was in a dark place. Stefan and Caroline tried to help me, but I just shoved them away. I was like that, when I was sad and depressed, I just moved away. That's why I was in New Orleans.

When I got to New Orleans, Hayley was pregnant. Rebekah got the blessing from her brothers that she needed to leave, but she stayed, just for a little while to help me out.

The reason why I was staked, was because I killed one of Marcel's vampires. I have no idea who he was, but apperantly his friend was watching, and he decided to kill me. He's dead though, since Rebekah killed everyone of Marcel's vampires as revenge, well, she didn't kill Josh.

And the reason why I killed the vampire, was because Klaus told me to. I know it sounds stupid, but I was like that. If you told me to kill someone, I would do it. When I went to the other side, I saw the consequences of what I did. It made me think, a lot. And I was alone, or I was with Lexi when the place was all fucked up.

I need to tell Kai about the blood. But I have no idea where he is.

I walked up to my room, and found my jeans again. I put them on, and ran downstairs and out the front door.

I ran into the woods, and looked for him. I vamp speede'd to the cave, and there was no one there.

"Kai!" I yelled through the woods. I ran around the woods for hours, but I couldn't find him.

After hours of searching, I gave up. I was walking on the road, watching the sunset. I vamp speede'd up the hill, and I swear to god I had a heart attack when I saw Kai sitting there.

"Oh my god Kai, you scared me!" I said but cracked a smile at the end, holding my hand on my chest.

He just chuckled, but didn't move from his spot.

"You alright?" I asked him as I sat next to him.

"I'm fine, I just freaked out a little after we.. kissed," he said putting his hands on his face. "Sorry, you probably think that I'm pathetic or something."

"No not at all. The only feeling you felt while growing up was hate. No one should grow up like the way you did, and to be honest, it would be weird if you were just perfectly fine with all of this." I sIaid. looking down at my lap.

"Emma, please, stop it." He said, looking up at the sky.

"Stop with what?" I asked, furrowing with my eyebrows.

"Stop being so understanding! You're just so.. amazing, and it annoyes me!" He said, waving with his hands.

"I'm annoying, because I'm amazing?" I scoffed.

"I freak out after a kiss, and you just understand it?! Like, I was worried sick that you would hate me, but here you are, understanding me that it's hard for me to just.. feel love! Isn't love supposed to hurt? Isn't it supposed to be hard as fuck?"

"It doesn't need to be hard. Why should I be mad at you? I can't pretend, if that's what you want me to do, because it's stupid! Do you wanna know why I understand you? Cause I'm seeing it from your perspectiv. If I grew up, being called an abominaton, feeling hated and being an outsider, I would freak out too if I felt, just a little bit of love! You are allowed to feel this way, and I respect your feelings Kai!" I yelled at him, while he just sat there smiling. "And why are you smiling?" I said kind of mad, because while I was here telling him some deep shit, he was just smiling there like a goof.

"I'm smiling, because, god damn Emma, you're just perfect."

I blushed. "Nobody's perfect," I said looking down at my lap.

He leaned closer, and lifted my chin with his index finger. "You are," he said and pressed his lips against mine. It was a small kiss.

"Kai, I need to tell you something." I had forgotten all about the blood.

"What is it?"

"I think I need to show you," I said standing up, offering a hand to Kai. He stood up, and we walked, hand in hand, towards the house.

We didn't say anything. But it was that what I liked so much about Kai. We didn't need to talk, our presence was enough. Just being with Kai was enough, as long as I was with him everything was alright.

We walked up to the front door, and he opened the door for me. "Gentleman much?" I chuckled.

We walked into the kitchen. "So, the reason why I was looking for you so desperatly, was because of this," I said and gestured with my hands towards the box.

"It's a box, with Bonnie's blood. She teleported in here someway!" I said, and clapped my hands while smiling like crazy.

Kai's eyes widened. His mouth dropped, and he stared at the tube with the blood in it for awhile, before holding out his arms. I hugged Kai so tight, because I was just so happy.

"We're going home!" I shouted as he lifted me up and spinned me around.

###############

wassup hellooo

i do think i have a plan for this book

QOTD; do you think emma's name is her real name ;);););));)

if not you're wrong

moahahahha i love writing this book