birthday // chapter 22

this book will have like -three chapters i'm sick of this book and i will finish it before i continue cosmic love, but i think i will update cosmic love later this day

and this is by the way like a week later

________________________

"Good morning, baby." I heard Kai whisper in my ear.

I groaned lightly, and pulled the blanket over my head.

Kai pulled me closer to his chest. "Aww, wake up." He said and started to kiss my face.

"I'm sleeping," I groaned, trying to get back to sleep.

"I've been awake for.." He said, and checked his phone. "For four minutes. Don't misunderstand me, I love watching you sleep, but I'm getting bored." He rested his head on his elbow.

"Idiot." I mumbled.

"You know you love me," He smirked.

I opened my eyes, lifted my head up and pressed my lips against his. "Go wash your mouth." I said smiling.

He pouted, and jumped over me. He walked to his shirt that was on a chair. He tossed me another shirt of his.

"Thanks." I said and put on his shirt on me. It reached to my mid-thighs, it was like a dress.

"So, the wedding is tomorrow, huh?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, it kind of sucks you're not invited." I said. I talked to Jo, and it was actually for the best.

"Yeah, but I think it's for the best. I mean, I killed half my family, my family will snap if they see me, and if I see my dad I will probably do something I shouldn't." He said chuckling.

"Sure you're okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I mean it sucks not to be invited in your twin sisters wedding, but then again I did rip out her spleen, so." He said, walking towards the bed again. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back into the bed.

"Kai," I giggled as he kissed my neck.

"What?" He asked as he found my sweet spot.

"I- I need- I need to go and see my brothers," I said, trying so hard to resiste him.

"Fine." He said pouting, standing up from the bed. I put on some leggins and my hair into a ponytail.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked like he was offended.

"What are you talking about?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

I turned around, picking up some dirty clothes from the floor.

"This." He said and his hand traveled from my waist and to my ass, squeezing it.

I leaned my head backwards to his shoulder, and covered my mouth with my hand as I started laughing. Kai and I haven't had sex yet, I guess because Kai isn't ready yet after 18 years? But this was suprising me, he never talked like this.

I was giggling, and he kissed my neck. "Okay, before I give in and go back to bed with you, I just think I'll go." I said laughing, walking towards the door.

Kai put on some sweatpants, before following me.

As we were walking into the living room, I could hear people whispering. "Something is not right," I said as I walked into the living room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!" Everybody jumped from behind the walls and couch, and I was literally having a heart attack.

People started giggling, and I was literally so shocked. Oh god, it was my birthday today.