happy tears // chapter 9

I fell backwards into something. My vision was blurry, and I couldn't think straight. After a few minutes, my vision cleared, and I noticed Kai, unconscious.

I suddenly panicked when I saw some blood by his head. I stood up and ran towards him, and kneeled next to him. "Wake up!" I shaked his body.

Tears were streaming down my face as he didn't wake up. "Kai!" I screamed, and I immediatly bit my wrist, and gave it to Kai.

He shot up, sitting up straight. Thank god he's alive. I wrapped my arms around him and started crying.

"Don't you dare to that to me!" I cried into his shoulder. 

He turned his head towards me. "Hey, hey." He said as she put his index finger under my chin and lifted it up. "Why are you crying?"

"Because you almost died! You can't do that to me, I need you!" I cried and he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. 

I cried into his chest. I don't know why I cried so much, he was alive. But I was so afriad at that moment when I saw him unconscious.

We sat there for a couple of minutes, me crying into his chest and him rubbing my back and kissing the back of my head.

"I'm so sorry," He whispered.

I sat up straight. I laughed a bit as I wiped the tears off. "I'm sorry, I-I was just so afraid and I thought you were dead and I thought you left me, and I just panicked," I rambled off, and he stopped me by kissing me.

The kiss was long and slow, and it was passionate. Our lips moved in sync, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pulled back and smiled at him. "Where are we?" he asked.

I stood up and looked around me, before realizing where we were. "At my family's crypt." I said quietly, and then I realized. "Oh god, Kai! We are in the real world!" I shouted, and clapped my hands with excitement.

His eyes widened, and I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso. 

I started laughing, and there were tears streaming down my face.

We seperated from our hug. "Hey, why are you crying?" He asked once again, and ran his thumb under my eye. 

"Happy tears, I promise." I laughed again.

:::::::::::::::::

"Kai, can you wait out here? I just need to see her alone for a bit," I said as Kai and I were standing outside the Whittmore thing, where Caroline lived.

"I'll just go there" He said, pointing at the cafe. I walked into the building. I vamp speede'd to outside her's, Bonnie's and Elena's room. I could hear that they where home, and I took a deep breathe.

I slowly knocked on the door, and waited for them to open the door. "Wait, someone's at the door," I heard Caroline, and I knew she was rolling her eyes. 

She opened the door, and her eyes widened. Elena and Bonnie were behind her. All of them were completely speechless, and I started laughing off joy.

"Emma?" She whispered quietly, and I nodded and felt the happy tears streaming down my face. This is the third time I've cried today, oh god.

She ran towards me, and she wrapped her arms around my waist. I hugged her tightly backed, and she was also crying off joy.

"I can't believe you're actually here!" she said, and I just hugged her even tighter.

We pulled away from our hug, and Bonnie was standing behind her, smiling like crazy.

"Come here," I said and wrapped my arms around her too. 

She was laughing, and I hugged her even tighter.

I pulled away, and looked her into her eyes. "Bonnie Bennett, you are a fucking genius. Thank you so much!" I said, laughing again for how happy I was.

I turned my attention at Elena. I hugged her as well, even though we had a weird friendship. I have always disliked her because of what she did to Stefan, but I couldn't help it.

"I have no idea where Stefan and Damon are living, so could you call them or something?" I asked, just smiling about meeting them again.

"Yeah, sure." Elena answered.

I sat on Caroline's bed, and I couldn't stop smiling. 

"So Kai is out?" Bonnie asked, as she sat next to me.

"Yeah," I smiled at the thought of Kai. "He decided to live in the Salvatore house so we could figure something out togheter out, and we did." 

"Did something happen between you?" she asked.

"Kind of," I said.

"You do know what is happening next, right?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"What?" I asked confused, Kai wasn't going anywhere?

"He is going to kill his family again. He is going to kill Liv, Tyler's new girlfriend, Luke and Alaric's new girlfriend, Jo. You know that right, right?" she said, and then it hit me. He is going to kill his siblings so he is the leader of the Gemini Coven.

"Yeah, I knew that," I said, and then suddenly the door opened.

"Where is she?" Stefan said, looking around the room before his eyes landed on me.

His eyes widened, and his eyes was filled with tears. I stood up slowly, and laughed a bit, out of joy.

He walked slowly towards me, and touched my arm to be sure he wasn't just imagining this.

"Emma?" he whispered, and I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back so tight, and I couldn't be more happy than I was at the moment.

"Emma?" I heard Damon say behind Stefan, and I pulled from the hug. I walked over to Damon, and I wrapped my arms around him aswell.

"It's so good to have you back," he whispered and kissed my head.

"Aww, the trio is back!" Caroline squealed from behind.

"Trio? Seriously?" Stefan asked, and I just laughed at her.

"Okay then. The Salvatore siblings are reunited or whole again or whatever!" She clapped her hands.

I was so happy at that moment. I wasn't in the prison world anymore and I was reunited with my friends and my brothers. 

As we were talking about their lives, and Stefan and the Ivy thing, we heard someone screaming. I immediatly vamp speed'ed out of the room, and out of the building. I looked over to the cafe, and saw a blonde girl running towards me, and Stefan who came after five seconds.

"Kai is here! He is trying to kill me!" she screamed.

#############

OOOOH 

im so addicted to writing this book omg