scream // chapter 24

Even though no one could hear me, I kept screaming. Screaming Kai's name, screaming somebody to help me, and somebody to even hear me.

How could he do this to me? "My father, the great coven leader... he treated me like crap for 22 years and then locked me here. It's like his... like his kids didn't even matter. Coven always came first no matter what." Kai's voice kept repeating inside my head. He once told me that he was never going to end up like his dad, he was not going to live after what his father always used to say, "Coven always comes first."

Like father like son, huh?

Why was I even crying over him? He doesn't deserve my tears, as cheesy as it sounds.

I stood up from the floor, and I ripped the dress I was wearing from my body. I was furious at this moment. I threw my heels out the window (and the window was open), and I was suprised that they went through the invinsible wall. I walked to the door, and tried to push my arms through it.

Nothing.

I groaned loudly and walked to my closet. I grabbed blue high waist jeans and a grey t shirt. I put my hair into a ponytail, and grabbed a big bag that was standing beside my closet.

I placed it on my bed, and I threw my clothes inside of it. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag and threw it to my bag. All I needed was this spell to be broken, so I could take my car and drive all the way to New Orleans.

Kai wanted to just make this situation worse, by placing my phone right outside the door. If it was an inch closer, I could reach it, but no. He just wanted to be an asshole.

I had packed my things, all that I needed was to get out of this hell house.

-

After sitting on my bed what felt like hours, which actually was only one hour, I was sure if he wasn't getting me out I would kill myself.

"Emma?" I heard, and my head shot up.

I walked slowly towards the door. "Emma!" Somebody shouted, and I heard it was Stefan.

"I'm here!" I said, banging on the invisible wall or something.

"Emma!" He shouted again, and I kept banging on the wall.

"Stefan, I'm here!" I shouted.

He appeard right in front of the door. He walked into my room, through me?

"Emma!" He shouted again.

"I'm right here!" I said, trying to get his attention. This was just like being on the other side again, completely ignored and invisible.

"Why is there a bag here?" He furrowed his eyebrows, but he brushed it off.

"Stefan, please." I said, tears filling in my eyes. I hated this, it totally felt like when I was all alone on the other side, not being able to communicate with anyone.

"Where is she?" He said to himself, and then ran out of the room.

I walked to the invisible wall, and slid down it and hugged my knees. The front door banged shut, and I was alone, again.

Why was he doing this? He would still have his magic when one of the kids became the leader? And what if Jo doesn't want to have the kids merge? I doubt that, since all of the children are against it.

What if Alaric and Jo ran away, and Kai would never see them again? The kids would become witches, but what if Jo would never tell them about the super secret Coven they are in? What if they just grow up, not knowing about their actual destiny? Kai would not need to care about loosing his title?

My thoughts were interrupted by me, falling backwards on the floor. "Ow, the hell?" I said to myself as I was lying down on the floor, groaning in pain.

Wait, was I outside my room?

I was! I looked to the side, and saw the living room. I quickly stood up, and walked inside my bedroom.

Money? Check.
Phone? Check.

I grabbed my bag, and rushed out of my room. I couldn't say goodbye to Damon or Stefan, they would probably know where I went and why. I would return eventually, maybe even after a week. But I needed time to think, and I don't want to be in the same town as Kai.

I ran out of the house, and into my car. I threw my bag to the passenger seat, and drove off the property within seconds.

-

After eight hours of driving, I was soon there. It actually took like ten hours, but when you heal anyways and can compel yourself out of a ticket, a little speed doesn't hurt anybody.

My phone was buzzing like an idiot, so I had to turn it off eventually.

My mind was still racing with thoughts. Why? I have thought about that question so many times, but I'm just not satisfied with the answers that I'm thinking about.

Shit, I needed gas.

Luckily, there was a gas station right in front of me. I pulled over, and began filling the tank.

I leaned against my car.

Oh my god. How did I not think of that?

The spell broke that was around my room, and when a spell is broken, that can mean two things.

One, the witch who casted the spell undid it.

Two, the witch who casted the spell died.

My eyes widened. Kai didn't undo the spell, but did he die?

Oh my god, he's dead.

______________
ending sucked ok