shopping // chapter 11

I woke up, on a madrass, in Caroline's room. I checked the clock; 11:21.

Last night, I was with Stefan and Caroline. We were drinking in Caroline's room, and playing Never Have I Ever. I love playing it with Stef and Care, cause' we always mock Damon and Elena. Elena and Bonnie weren't here, just me, Stefan and Caroline.

And after Stefan went, I got to talk to Caroline. Since I was on the other side, I saw that she was so inlove with Stefan. I saw her yesterday, and she was still inlove with him.

She talked about her feelings towards Stefan. She felt so bad, because of Elena. I said to her that the girlcode and brocode doesn't exsist in here, because she went for Stefan's brother. I told her she should go for it. I promised her not to tell Stefan about her feelings towards him, but that I can like talk about Caroline, just give him a few hints.

I even got to talk about how my life was. In the prison world, my feelings and emotions, and Kai. I told her everything. I told her about my feelings towards him, everything he did and what he was planning to do. I didn't tell her about Kai's most private thoughts and shit.

She told me that if I loved him, I should go for it. But I don't know if I love him, that's the problem! She even told me that if she even had feelings for Klaus, she would have gone with him, even though everybody hated him.

Kai has been on my mind, all night and now, and even in my dreams. Whatever I do, I can't escape him. All I can think about is how he is. Where does he sleep? Is he doing fine? Did he try to kill one of his siblings again? Is he thinking about me?

The door opened, and releaved Caroline with some shopping bags. "Oh, you're awake!" she said and dropped the bags on her bed.

I sat up, and rubbed my temple. "Where have you been?" I asked her.

"Okay, so when you died you had all of your stuff in New Orleans, and I have no idea if they just threw it or I don't know, so I got you some clothes! Since I know you hate shopping, I decided to shop for you," she said and pointed at the hundred bags on her bed.

I smiled at her. "Thanks,"

"I even got you some makeup, and hair products!" she said smiling, and sat next to me on the madrass.

"I've missed you," she said and looked down on her lap.

"Aww, I've missed you too, Caroline." I said and wrapped my arms around her.

"I really thought four months ago this is it, I'm never going to see my best friend again. I've always been the outsider of Bonnie and Elena's friendship, and when I met you I finally thought that I have my own best friend, that I don't need to share. I love you so much, please don't die again," She said, laughing at the end. There were tears streaming down her face.

"Everyday in that prison world, I thought of you, Stefan and Damon. I'm so happy to be back," I said and gave her another hug.

I stood up, and walked to the bags. I saw immediatly what she had bought.

"You didn't."

"I did," she smiled.

I grabbed the leather jacket from the bag, and oh my god it was just perfect. It had this hood behind it, and I just loved it.

"Thank you Caroline, for all of this." I said smiling as I checked out what she gave me. She probably just compelled them to give them free, but that's also a lot of work so I was really happy.

She got me jeans, black doc. martens, underwear, tank tops, sleeping-shorts, tshirts and makeup. She even got me a hair-straightner!

"I jus compelled the people to get me this free, because I'm broke." she laughed.

I began fixing myself. I put on a pair of black jeans and a regular grey t-shirt.

I walked up to the mirror and began fixing myself. I put on some concealer, powder, mascara and did my eyebrows. I began straighting my hair, and when I was done I was happy of how it turned out.

"It's like being another person. In 1994, I had all of my clothes in New York, so I had to wear a grey sweater and black jeans, yay." I said as put on my jacket and doc martens.

I was lucky when it came to my daylight ring. I had a ring, that I always used when I was a human. It was my mother's, and it was really pretty. It had this gemstone, I'm not sure what kind of stone, it was blue and I really love it, and the meaning behind it.

"Where are we going?" Caroline asked behind me.

"I don't know, just go outside." And when I said that, my phone rang.

"Oh god," I said to myself and saw it was a unknown number.

"Hello?" I said to the phone, and heard someone breathing heavily.

"Hey, uhm this is Liv! Uhm, we have a problem with Kai, and we need your help," she said, and I sighed loudly.. "We are in a crypt in the cemetery, please hurry!" she said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Caroline asked as I turned around.

"That was Liv, no idea how she got my number, but we need to go to the cemetery," I said and opened the door.

"Why?" she said in disgust.

"Kai." I answered, and walked out with Caroline behind me.

#############

i know this sucked but here

it literally feels like i'm the only one who hates elena, sorry not sorry

and i know this book is going a bit fast when it comes to the episodes, but i have something planned and ok