new orleans // chapter 18

!"#¤%&/() THE ORIGINALS SPOILERS!!! 

I'm not going to bring up Dahlia or something because there's probably a lot of people who doesn't watch The Originals :) 

Hope is by the way the baby of Hayley and Klaus 

############

A summary of this week; A lot of Kai and a lot of boring. Don't misunderstand me; I love being with Kai, but whenever he left there was nothing to do and I was dying of boredom.

That's why I chose to leave this weekend for New Orleans. I told Damon and Stefan if anything happened I am only a phone call away, but I knew they wouldn't, so I called Caroline, Bonnie and Alaric. I was the only one Kai cared about, and I knew how to calm him down.

I was walking through the french quarter, and believe me, a lot of people were staring at me. I was probably known as the girl who got a lot of people killed, or something.

I was wearing my back ripped jeans and a random black band-tshirt.

I walked up to the door and knocked. Nobody answered, and I decided to just go in.

As I walked into the "castle", there was no one other sound but the water fountain. "Hello?" I called, but there was no one.

"Where is everybo-" I said and before I got to finish my sentence I was slammed against the wall.

I looked up, and saw no other than Klaus Mikaelson right in front of me. He was pressing my back against the wall, and I was just smiling like crazy.

"Well, hello to you too sunshine," I said, and he let go of me.

A smile grew up on his face. "What are you doing here?" He said and was laughing at the end of his sentence. His smile faded, "You died."

"Well, I'm back again." I smiled at him. This was so fun, I couldn't wait to do it with Elijah and Rebekah.

"Ho-How is that even possible?" He said, he looked completly shocked. 

"I can explain all later, but do you have any idea where Rebekah is? And Elijah?" I asked as I looked behind him.

"They will be here soon," the smile was back on his face again.

He looked so shocked but so happy at the same time. "Come here," I said and wrapped my arms around his waist. He did the same.

After a five second hug, I pulled away. "How's Hope?" I asked as we walked towards the fountain.

"She's alright, she's with Hayley upstairs." He said while holding his hands behind his back.

"That's good." I said and did the same.

"I was-" He said, but stopped. 

"What?" I asked confused.

"Rebekah and Elijah are her, go hide." He said, and I vamp sped behind a wall next to the front door.

"How can you say that? It's not our fault!" I hear Rebekah arguing with Elijah as they enter the door. This was such a big house, and when I stepped into this house I got immediatly a bad feeling.

"We could have stopped it!" Elijah shouts, and Klaus is just standing right in front of them with a huge grin on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" Rebekah scoffed.

Klaus was about to say something, but then he got interrupted by Hayley.

"I finally got Hope to sleep," She said as she stumbled down the stairs.