Chapter 3| The Alpha

Richard POV

—I'm trying so hard not to shift while she keeps asking the same stupid question over and over.

—She gets closer and I lose control and I kiss her, I let my instincts take over, first she seems shocked, she doesn't move then I push her closer, and continue kissing her.

—After few seconds she respond back and hold my face, our lips were synchronized, she tested like chocolate and mint, all I wanted to do was ripe her clothes off. And mark her right there.

"OUR MATE, WE FOUND HER." Blake says and instantly takes over.

Clarice POV

—When he kissed, at first I was surprised and a little bit scared, I didn't knew what to do first because he's my boss and I don't even know him, this should be a meeting where we would discuss what I would be doing here. If I had any idea he would kiss me at least I wouldn't have eaten that salad full of onion rings for breakfast.

—First he treats me like I just put a knife on his chest because of the coffee incident, then he kiss me. And the worse thing in all of this is that he was holding my ass and I liked it.

What's wrong with this man? What's wrong with me?

—His lips slowly leave mine, making me crave for them again.

"LEAVE NOW."

—"Sir I am extremely sorry but I didn't mean to kiss you, it wasn't my intention, I don't know what's wrong with me."

"But I do, NOW LEAVE."

—"Mr. Jones, please I really need this job and I know what happened is totally unacceptable, it's my fault it wont happen again but please don't fire me." I lied it's his fault not mine.

—I didn't fire you Ms. Andrews , I just order you to leave but it seems like your hearing is not that good, so if you don't want to lose your job, I advice you to LEAVE right now.

"Yes sir," I grab my purse.

—He goes and seat at his desk and start using his computer ignoring me, so he just kissed me  and now he acts like nothing happened what a jerk.

—By the way I only said sorry cause I thought he would apologize and take the blame but NOPE he's an asshole.

"Bye Mr. Richard." He doesn't reply.

—As I was waiting for the elevator a guy calls me, he was cute, blonde hair, and not taller than me.

"Hi, excuse me are you Mrs. Clarice Andrews?"

"Yes i am,"I smiled.

— I am Jason the CEO assistant, Ms.Jones would like to have a word with you Ma'am.

"Shit his wife already found out we kissed, I'm dead."

—"Sure no problem." I said.

"You may follow me please Ms. Andrews."

—When we get there, Jason walks and holds the door waiting for me to get in.

"You can come in Ms.Andrews and Good Morning, you are beautiful." A old woman with, long blonde hair, who I assume is Mrs. Jones says.

—"Good morning Ms.Jones, and thank you." Jason said that you would like to speak with me ma'am.

"Yes I want to know how's your first day, I know my son can be very moody sometimes, is my son being gentlemen with you? If there's anything you want to discuss about your salary and contract we can now. "

—No ma'am, everything is a fine, thanks for the concern. (Except the fact that me and your son just kissed and he acted like a jerk.)

"Okay so if everything is fine I see you tomorrow then."

—Okay Ma'am bye.

Richard POV

—I don't know what's happening to me I can't control my wolf and, right now I'm hundred percent sure she's my mate.

"Blake couldn't stop yelling MATE MATE MATE."

— Malia discovers that I found my mate I'm screwed, she will kill her, she can't work here, but at the same time I want her near me, its complicated I want to protect her and kill at the the same time, I need to protect her from everyone cause I know as soon as the other packs know that I finally found my mate they will try and kill her.

—I need her, I need to mark her, I don't even know what to do after I mark her, I really need to talk to Mason my older brother, I'm sure he knows what I should do.

—But before I go to Mason I have to tell one of my assistants to call her and tell her that she's fired. She can't be seen here.

—She can't continue coming here otherwise my mom will figure it out too. So since I was a child, my mom always told me that our family doesn't mate with our real mate do you get it ??

—It's like every man from our family had to kill their mates, it's like a traditional thing. And if she knows that I just found my mate I will have to kill her otherwise I will lose my Alpha title.

—My brother Mason is different he loves his wife but they're not even real mates.

—I leave the office, Gabrille please call the lady that was here early in the morning and let her know that she's fired.

"Okay Sir".  My assistant says with a big smile on her face.

Clarice POV

I got a text from my dad saying that he needs to speak to me it's urgent.

I called him - "Hey dad is everything alright? "

"Baby you will have to be very strong, your aunt just suffered a car accident and you brother was with her, your brother is fine but your aunt died."

"What dad, it can't be truth I lost the two most important woman's in my life, what are we going to do now?? Dad I'm packing my stuff and I will be there tomorrow morning, stay strong."

"I love you baby, see you tomorrow ".

"Love you too dad."

When we hang up I just couldn't control the tears that were running into my face, aunt Caitlin was crazy at times but I loved her, she was always there for us especially after mom died....

I go to bed and broke down, I just stayed there, cried for more than three hours nonstop.

I get out of the bed and go pack my stuff, when I see I have missed calls from the company.

"Hello Clarice speaking."

"Hi Clarice it's Gabrille from, Cargill Corporation."

—"Mr. Richard wants to inform you that we are not going to be able to hire you anymore, I'm sorry." I thank her and hang up.

"What the heck is he really acting so childish because of a kiss?"

I  hear someone knocking the door.

"Who is it, at this time?"

Don't forget to Vote and Comment