Chapter 13| The Alpha

Richard POV

"I am sorry for kissing you, its my wolf or something, it will never happen again."

"I came here to tell you that we need to go to the pack house , I'm sure you know what a pack house is by now. Kim told me you have been sick. I just wanna make sure you are okay."

–"Wait Ricky, can you just tell me what's going on, I know that I'm just human and I don't have powers but if there's something wrong you can tell me , we can solve this together and if , if I'm really pregnant we have to be together."

"No Clarice, I don't think you get what's going on, I'M IN LOVE WITH MALIA."

--She gets closer, takes my cheeks, "Richard look into my eyes and tell me that what happened between us didn't mean anything to you."

"Clarice, it meant nothing to me, and I really wish you can find someone who truly loves you for the amazing woman that you are."

"You must be kidding she says crying, you told me, you would never leave me, that you would protect me, I thought you at least liked me."

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR MATE, JUST TELL HER THE TRUTH, Blake says, I ignore him.

"Please pack your things, you're living with me today, and if you're really pregnant, you will be staying in the pack house."

"No I won't, I can take care of myself, you don't have to worry about me Mr. Alpha I will be okay."

"Please Clarice, you know that you're not safe here, and you won't be safe if you are on your on."

–"Please Richard, you left me here for almost a month and now you come here saying that you want me to be safe, and take me to a safer place. Only because Kim called you saying that I might be pregnant."

"I hate you Richard , I regret everything, I should never fall for you, you never ever ever, loved me."

–I was shocked , I knew she hated me, I never prepared myself to hear her saying these words.

"I'm sorry Clarice, for hurting you so badly, but I love Malia, and you're still my mate, I have to protect you either you want or not."

"Pack your things NOW", I yelled. I walked away, a tear fall through my face, I was so nervous I know I shouldn't be yelling at her.

–I heard my puppies heartbeat, when I got in the room all I wanted to do when I saw her was hug her, kiss her, tell her to he truth but that's something I can't do.

–She is looking so beautiful, I missed her, it hurts me doing this to her.

–Malia scent was too strong which means she's still here, I am sure she heard everything I told Clarice.

–After what Clarice told me, I think its better if I stay away from her, she's pregnant and i don't want her to get stressed.

Clarice POV

–When he walked out, I cried so much, even though I'm black my face was looking like a tomato.

I packed everything , went to wash my face, I didn't want him to know that I was crying, but he obviously heard my sobs.

"I am done, we can leave I said when I got downstairs."

"Richard I'm sorry for what I said, if you love Malia I wish you guys the best, and I promise I won't interfere in your relationship." I can't believe I just said that.

"Thanks, I promise you that if you are really pregnant I will always help you, and me and Malia will always be here for you and our babies."

"Thank you, I say with my head down."

"Hmmm, the car is outside I will be taking these to the car" , he says carrying my luggage.

I was feeling so hungry so I went to the kitchen, and grabbed some snacks, and went to the car.

"The silence in the car was uncomfortable, and I needed to ask him this."

"Richard would you come here if I wasn't pregnant?"

"No." He coldly said.

I looked at the car window, tears start falling, that's what happen when you believe in fairy tales Clarice. 

Richard POV

"I known that I am being an asshole."

Even though she's trying to hide I can hear her crying.

I'm the worst mate ever, even though all I wanted to do right now is tell her the truth I can't risk ,messing this plan, I cant risk her life.

And if what we discovered is true my dad is still alive, I have to do whatever it takes to save him.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment