The Alpha|Chapter 30

Richard POV

My head was spinning, nothing made sense at this point I could hear a female voice in my sleep, I couldn't make sense of her panicked words.

The voice sounded very familiar but I just couldn't pin point who it was. I gave up and woke up.

"RICK OUR MATE IS IN TROUBLE, I CAN'T FEEL HER." Blake says.

I panicked, got dressed as fast as I could, and went straight to the airport. I had to find her, if anything happened to her I will... I don't know what I will do.

The flight took two hours and something, Mason picked me up.

"What the fuck is going on man, why can't I connect with my mate, where's Clarice?"

"I will tell you everything, but just promise me, that you won't be mad."

" Jeez... I promise, NOW TELL ME." I growled.

"Remember that day when we killed Gabriel and John?"

"Yeah so..."

"So remember when I told you, that Kim would take care of Malia? Funny story, she didn't, she let her go."

"WHAT??? What the fuck??? Why didn't you tell me this before? You know what forget it I don't even care about that right now, do you guys at least know where they took her?" My wolf growled in demand.

"Yes, but..." I cut him off, " What the fuck man you think this is a game? NO buts take me there now."

"But we don't know how many werewolves we are up against it, we have to go to the pack house and build a plan with the others.

I stare at him deadly in the eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me? We are not building a house Mason, we are just going to get my wife."

"That's what she wants man, it's dangerous, we can't go there just the two of us."

"OUR MATE IS IN DANGER THERE IS NO TIME FOR SILLY TALK." Blake growled.

"Fine then, I really don't need you, I can go by myself." I said.

"No, I will take you there."

I felt the need to punch something, anything, I took deep breaths, trying to control my wolf from shifting, I was boiling, frustrated.

"Call in the pack, and make sure my kids are okay..." I growled.

Clarice POV

"So what the fuck do you want now?"Your John is dead, and Gabriel hahahah I laugh sarcastically, let's just say he was an easy target."

I was now tied up in the wall with heavy chains, while Malia was seating in a vintage chair. Despite the situation I was in, I couldn't help let out a little chuckle.

"I know you're scared, stop trying to hide it." She growled and I smiled.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"It seems like my lovely Rick got himself the shittiest mate in whole world." She lets out a loud, humorous laugh.

"I will kill you bitch and this time, Rick won't come to save you." She says.

"Do you remember the day your father and brother died honey?" She let's out another annoyed loud laugh.

"So funny story I killed them, hahaha it was so pleasant seeing them dying just like fucking pigs."

I felt like my heart had been ripped out. I refused to speak, to show her my weakness.

"Oh the cat ate your tongue umm honey. This is all your fault, all those people died because of you." She pulled my hair getting closer, her eyes then turned red.

I felt a weight on my shoulders. It was as if a giant boulder was laid on me and I couldn't straighten up or catch my breath entirely.

She was right it was my fault, I killed my family and I will never forgive myself for that.

A single tear rolled down my cheek.

"That's just something I will have to live with Malia." I said and spit on her damn face.

She pulled my hair harder I covered my stomach, trying to protect my baby. "You think I'm playing bitch", she uses her claws to scratch my stomach.

" Hahaha you thought I didn't know?? I won't kill this bastard now" she said referring to my baby, "I will rip him out of your stomach, and feed him to my dogs later on", she said walking out of the room.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment