Chapter 16| The Alpha

Richard POV

"Richard I do love you, but I can't just continuing acting like everything is okay."

"You really hurt me, I told you that you could tell me what was going on, and I would help you but you didn't, I guess I'm just an item to you, even though we are mates and shit it doesn't mean that I will be always available for you."

"I'm sorry but the only type of relationship that we will have now is strictly professional."

"I don't want talk about us anymore."

"Can you please leave now ALPHA ?"

"Hmm NO I'm staying in the pack house as well. Even tho you hate me I want to be close to my puppies."

"NO RICHARD if you are staying here I better leave , I don't want your fake girlfriend to go crazy and do something to my babies."

"You choose." She says.

"I'm leaving Clarice, don't worry I won't be bothering you anymore."

"If you don't want to be around me I will respect that. I walked away furiously cause I could feel my wolf taking control and slammed the door like a child who's angry at their parents."

Clarice POV

–I didn't mean that I just wanted him to see how hurt I am, plus am preagnat he should give me some credit, he can't just leave like that.

I hate him so much because he is everything to me and he can't even see. I hate him more because everything was perfect. But then, he made me hate him because he forgot how much I loved him. I hate him also cause he made me cry.

"No wait, I hate him because he doesn't need me anymore."

But I hate him more because I never loved anyone as much as I loved him and because no matter how hard I try, I could never hate him.

I bite my lips remembering him. His scent, his touch the way he smiled at me like every girl wanted to be smiled at.

I know I should be hating him, or mad at him but I'm not. Yeah I'm stupid I know that.

Laughing hysterically i sink onto the floor and grips onto the pillow. My chest expands and lowers fast causing me to start to hyperventilate.

The tears flow over making me a blubbering mess. I fall to my left and starts to shake violently my glossy eyes going blurry from the wetness.

"There are three delicate knocks on the door."

"Clarice ? You OK Luna ?" I hear Maggie soft voice from outside. I stay mute but open the door.

"What's wrong Luna?"

"I hate him because he left me Maggie."

She engulfs me in a hug and rocks me from side to side. My bottom lip quivers slightly and I start to ball.

Richard POV

I only left that way cause I saw Daniel one of the pack members pointing a gun to Clarice, through the window, not even here she's safe dammit.

I left the room I mind link myself to Miguel get Daniel now and lock him at the basement. I say while trying to control Blake anger.

"Yes ALPHA."

"Daniel what were you doing with that gun pointed at your Luna?"

She's not my Luna she's not even a wolf, she can't even obey her own mate , the Alpha.

"Plus she's black."

I couldn't take it anymore i raise my right fist, readying myself for a punch. As I wind back my arm, I let the stinging pain from the cut above my eye and the blood in my mouth transform into anger. The anger that courses through me infuses my arm with strength. I shove my arm forward into his jaw. I hear a crack and he collapses as I feel my knuckles whine in protest from the impact. My heart is beating hard in my chest as I look down at him. Blood spills from his mouth but he spits it out and starts to stand up.

"Tell me who send you to kill my mate."

"I don't know what you are talking about... he says."

"Wrong answer."

–Then I see pure fury, hatred, and pain in his eyes. The right one is already somewhat closed because of my first hit. I see him wind his arm back for a hit through the red haze that is my eyesight. Before he lands his fist upon my face, I raise my left leg and kick him in the crotch. It was a low hit, but i qaa already mad angry because my mate is rejecting me and takes him to his knees. I then shove my elbow down on the base of his neck and he collapses.

Miguel POV

Alpha told me not to interfere, he looks so angry all I could hear from the fight was thrashing gnarling teeth ,as Richard buries its long canines into Daniel the attempt to thwart the attack on his territory, as ferocious as a wolf could possibly be a fight to the death has begun.

Please don't forget to vote and comment ;)