The Alpha| Chapter 21

Clarice POV

I arrived at the airport, sweating and panicking, I got my ticket and checked my bags. I had a few hours left before boarding, me and Kim decided to go grab some food.

I was feeling really bad, my heart was racing, I didn't wanna tell her anything, I knew she would say I was making a big mistake but it felt so right to me.

Richard POV

–After talking to my brother and finding out that the Ash pack is after me now, getting filled with what happened these few weeks, my hands started shaking for no reason, since I woke up I tried talking to Blake but it seems that he's in a bad mood, then I got a text from Kim.

Text...

"Hey Ricky, I hope you're feeling better, Clarice and i are at the airport, she's leaving to London, i know crazy hmm, she thinks it's safer for her and the babies. I don't want to see you guys apart. Come asp.
Ps: Go to your room before you come here, I left that ring you bought before the accident. "

I can't t believe she wants to leave me, she's pregnant dammed, I thought she knew that she can't leave her mate while she's pregnant, it will just make her sick.

I went to my room and found the ring I bought for Clacrice. I called Mason and we both went to get our girls. I just pray we get there on time.

Clarice POV

"Hmm so , I told Ricky you're leaving, he's on his way here. Kim said".

What? Why? You know he's still recovering from the accident., it will just worry him.

–He will be worried anyways, look I know you're mad, but I had to do it, you're pregnant you can't stay away from your mate, you will get sick, plus I know you're tired of seeing people you love getting hurt, but if you leave , you will be losing all you have, you can't change what happened to your family but you can change your babies future by staying here.

You and Ricky need to overcome this together.

Clarice! I heard someone calling me, my heart started racing I knew it was him.

Richard POV

I saw Kim and my love hugging,  when I called her she looked sad with tears on her face. I then smiled and she smiled back.

–That smile I thought about repeatedly, hoping, wishing, praying that I would see it again. And there it was. Flawless. Beautiful. Perfect. She held her purse tight in her left hand and the tears had already dried from her face. Her luggage and belongings was gone, but that didn't matter. Nothing else did but her. I ran over to hug her, twirled her in the air, and kissed her like the first time we fell in love.

"Clarice",I said, "I love you and you're never leaving my side again."

"Oh Ricky," she said, tears beginning to surface in her eyes, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you how I was feeling, I'm sorry for leaving I thought it would be better if I did ."

"Clarice," I said, lowering her to the ground. "Don't you dare apologize for that. What matters is that you're here,you didn't leave. I know you're worried about the twins, and about everything else that has happen to us, but I promise you I won't let anything bad happen to you.

Don't you see? We get a second chance at life together, we'll be parents soon and I want both of our babies to know their father, I promise I will protect you and them, so wherever you go, I go. No questions asked."

I know, you have been through a lot, I'm sorry for everything, I know you're scared, I know you need some time to adjust to everything that happened to us, to you. Please don't leave me.

"Baby, I love you more than words can ever express. You're the most thoughtful, generous, kind, and beautiful woman I've ever had the fortune to know and I'd be honored to have the chance to spend my entire life with you.

I bend down on one knee.

"Ricky what are you doing, everyone is looking".

"I don't care about them love, I took her hand, Clarice will you marry me?"

Please Vote and Comment