Author Note

Hey guys please go check my two other stories:

SOLD: The vampire Affair
I saw her... I tasted her... I wanted her... So I bought her."

Nylaa a 19 years old girl with a dream that is hard to conquer in her country (Malawi) when her parents die she's given the chance to move to New York and start over again by doing what she always dreamed of "Modeling".

She falls into a trap. Instead she's send as a sex slave and blood feeder to a vampire, betrayed by her own sister she becomes vulnerable to the cruelty of the world.

Being a prostitute was never in her plans, but after arriving to New York and seeing how hard it's to live in a big city, it becomes her only choice. She's sold to Bryson Reed.

"Bryson Reed a scary vampire self-made Millionaire arrogant, demanding and a vamp who's used to get things his way, a narrow minded person that cannot accept that he is capable of making wrong decisions, he always puts himself above everybody else."

[Mature Content]

AND
WELCOME TO TEMPTATIONS

Jennifer Aniston, 24 years old , just graduated from college, looking for a job, after a nightstand she gets addicted to Jack aka (The Biker)way of turning her on, teasing her, and can't resist the temptations even though he's taken, she knows to stay away from sexy men with tattoos and motorcycles. That goes double if he's your boss."

Jack Russell, 25 years old, Biker, millionaire , engaged, The King of the Jerks , constantly cheating on his girlfriend.
It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man...

[Mature Content]
~Auria