Chapter 20| The Alpha

Clarice POV

"Hey can I see him? I ask."

"Yeah sure, I was already leaving". Mason says, giving me a bear hug, before leaving the room.

–Richard have been in the hospital for almost a month, they moved him to the pack house yesterday, Mason says it would be safer now that The Ash Nightstalkers Pack is after him. I decided that it would be better if I stayed here as well, at least at the pack house we are safe.

I feel bad for what happened to him, I I'm so scared of losing him, I already lost my dad and my brother, maybe if I would have listened to him, let him explain things wouldn't turn out this way.

But i cant stay here in Atlanta anymore, there's so many bad things happening, crazy ex girlfriend, dad that's not dead, and now this Ash pack that's after Ricky, I do love him but I just feel like love is not my top priority right now.

All I want is to keep my babies safe, I already lost my family I can't risk losing them too, I'm moving to London so as soon as Richard wakes up I'm leaving.

I don't think that I will be able to love another man the way I love Ricky, but sometimes in order to say yes to your priorities, you have to be willing to say no, to something else, and my biggest priority right now are my kids.

I sat next to Richard bed , damn he is beautiful, I still remember the first time we met, so many things have happened since then.

Richard POV

"Come back to us baby, I know you can hear me".

I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful brown eyes. "You shouldn't be crying love". I say.

"You're awake , oh my god, I'm so happy, let me call Mason and the doctor". My beautiful mate says.

Out of nowhere my brother and the pack doctor came, as soon as they got in Clarice left. She concerned, sad, for some reason, I felt my wolf, extremely sad, I felt like I was losing her.

Clarice POV

I couldn't stay inside anymore, looking at him was killing me, both tears of happiness and sadness falling through my face, knowing that he's finally awake and that I would have to leave him was devastating. I ran to my bedroom and i found Kim waiting for me.

"So you are really leaving?"

"You know I am Kim, I won't change my mind, are you taking me to the airport or not?"

"I think you should speak to him, it's better if you tell him how you feel, he's your mate he will understand if you tell him you need some space. And your body won't take it, being away from your mate, you will get sick, you can't just leave like girl".

"Kim he just woke up, you know that right?"

"I know, I just think you're making a big mistake, all relationship have ups and downs, plus you're pregnant, leaving with his kids without even saying goodbye, it's dangerous you being out there alone".

"I won't be alone, I will be with my kids, far away from all the drama, ex girlfriends, and werewolves. Kim if I go speak to him right now about this I will just change my mind, and we both know that with the Ash pack after him it's better if I stay away, plus these babies are arriving soon, there's so many things I have to take care of, I need some time to organise my life."

"Girl you are stubborn but okay, so I went to your apartment and packed everything you told me, just get ready, the flight is in few hours. I will go see if my boys are okay, just text me when you are ready."

* For those who are always complaining about the punctuation, grammar etc, please read the first Author Note, before being rude.

Thank you guys for voting, and commenting😊 Don't STOP.