Fire

Paytah

My cuffs feel as if they're cutting in my skin all the way down to my bone. Dried blood covers my wrists, and fresh blood drips from the cuffs on the red speckled floor. My fault though, I've been pulling on them ever since I got in this fucking white room.

I've tried getting out, so many times I've lost count.

First all I did was slam my body against the door, swinging my elbows at it until I was bleeding and exhausted. I yelled until I lost my voice. But I realized that wouldn't do shit for me.

I tried burning the door down, then men came in and chained my entire body to the wall. This was the first time I've seen the men since they captured me.

"Good luck trying to burn these chains down, pretty boy." One of them snickered as I struggled against them.

The next time I tried attacking one of the men while they were giving me food, then they tied the chains tighter, only letting my legs have a small amount of movement.

Then I cursed and shouted at the men until they went mad. I made it a constant, ticking them off and finding all of their soft spots. They then layered my mouth with duck tape. Hell, there's even a chain over my neck, keeping my head glued to the wall so I can't move one muscle. This sucked for me. They very much enjoyed their payback while I was stuck like a statue.

But why the hell are they so afraid of me?

Everyone has the fire element here. Some may have more power of it than others, but still. There's one of me, and a lot more of them.

But whatever the reason, they are watching. Through that camera in the corner. Why, I don't know. I'm utterly confused. So confused it transforms into anger. I feel the heat radiate off my body, making the whole room smoke up. That's happened multiple times, but nobody comes, nobody comes and explains to me what the hell is going on.

Why did these strange men come and simply take me away?

Questions race in my mind, causing steam to flow into the air.

Think Paytah, think, dammit.

But there's nothing. Not one thing that tells me why I'm here. Maybe my power over my element is too strong?

No. That's not it. Can't be. I'm only seventeen, there's people who have way more control and strength of their element.

I yell into the duck tape, irritated and hungry for answers. But overall, I want to get out of this hellhole. I don't even know where the building I'm in is located. The thought of being trapped in this thing makes me even more angry. My nostrils flare, and I make as much sound as I can, though all that comes out is a growl. I pull my whole body against the chains, making them glow, but they never break.

Let me out.

I scream into the duck tape again, but I doubt anyone can hear it. And if they can, they don't care at all.

Let me fucking out.

Is anyone else here? Am I the only one in one of these white rooms?

Let. Me. Out.

I feel my heart beat throughout my body, getting faster and faster each second. Veins bulge out of my forearms, I clench my fists so hard they go numb.

But I hear footsteps.

Adrenaline flows through me, and I'm ready to attack. How? I don't know, but I'll try. At this point, I'll try anything.

Though I freeze when I see an unfamiliar face open the door. I blink a few times to get a better glimpse at the man, but men come in, blocking my view. A needle goes into my neck. Sedative. This isn't the first time they've gave that to me.

Since my legs are somewhat free, I kick as hard as I can at a man, and he flies back, his body slamming into the wall. Smoke flies up over his burnt pants. But I can't stay awake, even with all my energy. I slump against the wall, my eyes closed.

"Fire. Obviously." I hear the unfamiliar man say. It's almost like he's not even phased by what I just did. I hear a click of a pen.

I try yelling through the duck tape, to keep my adrenaline going, but I'm out before I know it.

••••••

Hello!!! So here's another character, Paytah! What do you think of him??? Please comment!

Also please keep voting too! It really means a lot! Thank you!💜

Next character: Air