Earth

Juris

Something is wrong.

Well, not as wrong as being kidnapped and brought into some white room. Not as wrong as having your hands cuffed, and being given sucky food. Not as wrong of getting no explanation on why I'm here.

But finally, something is different.

Finally, I may just be leaving this room.

I dreamed of that, the day I would finally get out of here. I would escape, suffocating everyone with vines and leaves and shit. Yes, I would kill to get out of here. Who wouldn't? Sure, maybe that's not totally true, killing someone isn't something I would want to do, but I am going mad. I'm truly losing it in this small bright room.

I never thought my life would just change like this. I was just hanging out with my friends, having a good time. Then these men in all black come and drug me, throwing me in a van. Why me? It makes no sense. It makes no sense.

It makes no sense.

There's nothing special about me. At least, not so special that people have to be watching me through that camera in the corner.

Some days I just give up. I don't fight, I don't care. Other days I panic, desperately wanting to get out of this blinding white room. I kick the wall and scream my head off until I end up sobbing. I lay down, my long lanky body almost covering the whole length of the room.

But everyday I miss my family. My father, mother, older brother, younger brother. I was with my friends when I got taken, not them. My best friend Adam probably told them all that happened. Maybe they are searching for me right now. Gosh, I hope they are.

I pull against my cuffs, causing pain but also reality. I can't change what happened in the past. I have to figure out what to do now.

But something is different.

I feel it. I hear it. I hear doors opening and closing, sounding like my door when it opens and closes. And each one gets closer. I hear the boots clinking on the cement floor, the guards.

I may not be alone.

Being alone was what I feared. Being alone gives me anxiety, makes me feel weak. But I wonder if I know the other people here. I pretty much know every person with the Earth element. Surely I have to know them. Surely they were kidnapped like me. Surely they are confused, like I am.

Surely. Hopefully.

I get up and stand by the door, eager to get out. I press my ear to the door, trying to hear footsteps. None yet. Maybe they are getting somebody else.

Maybe I'm next.

"Hello?" I say, my voice raspy. I tap on the door, waiting for a response. Waiting for something.

I know I heard something. I know I did.

I stay there, listening until I finally hear footsteps coming towards me. Before I can take a step back, the door swings open and I'm pushed back by men. I feel a sharp pain in my neck, and see a man holding a needle.

"Wait." I try to speak, but I find myself calming down. I slowly fall to the ground, but I look up and see a shadow of a man. A man that I have not seen. He's blurry though, I can't get a clear look. I grunt, irritated and frightened and tired.

"And last but not least, Earth." I hear an unfamiliar voice that must belong to the man. I fight to keep my eyes open, but I can't. The sedative is stronger then I am.

And last but not least, Earth. I'm was right, I'm not alone. But why would he say our element? Am I the last earth element of the group? Or-no, there can't be other elements here. If there are other elements here, I'd be more than happy to just stay in this room.

Before I can even register what that man truly, I fall asleep.

••••••

Hello everyone!!!

So, the last character, Juris! What do you think of him?

And overall, WHO IS UR FAVORITE CHARACTER?! Please comment and tell me who!!!!!!!!😊👍 I really want to know!!!

Also please keep voting!

Thank you!!!