Episode Two

Downtown Metropolis
McDonald's
0845 p.m., Eastern Time.

"Yes, I said; Four mcribs, four double cheeseburgers, hold the lettuce, four salads, hold the lettuce again, four grilled chicken wraps, four twenty piece chicken mcnuggets with barbeque and honey mustard, hold the last five nuggets, four large fries, four happy meals for boys, one large chocolate shake, one large mocha frappe, two large frozen strawberry lemonades, and a vanilla cone. Oh, and four large cokes. No ice." Dick said in a mildly exasperated voice.

"Your total is nintey-eight dollars and eighty-seven cents at the first window."

Dick pulled the Batmobile around to the first window while trying to stick his mask back on. He rolled down the window on his door revealing a crazy haired woman with her mouth hanging open. Dick handed her some cash.

"Have a nice night!" He said, waving his hand before driving up to the next window.
The rather round man in the next window with huge glasses did a double take when the Batmobile pulled up.

"H-here's your food. . . Sir." The man stuttered, handing three huge bags to Nightwing.
Getting the drinks from the dumbstruck man was a little harder, but the four hungry boys finally got everything. Dick set the Batmobile on auto steering as he handed out all the food.

"One mcrib for you." Dick said, handing Jason a messy mcrib.

"Where's my happy meal?" Jason asked, pilfering through the bags.

"Hold on!" Dick said, slapping his brothers' hand.

"WHERE'S MY ICE CREAM?!" Damian shouted from the back of the Batmobile.

"HOLD ON, YOU LITTLE DEMON!" Jason shouted back as he twisted around in his seat, nearly dumping his food in the process.

"Here. Here's your happy meal." Dick said, handing it to him. Jason ripped it from his grasp and looked inside.

"Aw, man. I didn't get the Superman toy. I got stupid Batman." Jason whined, holding up his toy for Dick to see.

"Burn it." Damian said from behind them.

"AAAH!" Jason and Dick screamed, almost dumping the food.
Damian had managed to wedge himself between the roof of the Batmobile and the storage space that filled the area between the front seats and the two back seats. Only his head and part of his shoulders were visible to the two older boys.

"What the frack!" Jason shouted, smacking Damian in the face.

"I WANT MY ICE CREAM!" Damian yelled, punching Jason in the side of the head.

"STOP IT!" Dick yelled at them both. "Take your stupid ice cream and shut up."

Damian greedily took his ice cream cone and started licking it furiously. Jason stared at his littlest brother with a look of disgust and concern.

"He's like a rabid little squirrel."

Dick ignored his comment and handed Damian the rest of his food. Damian dived into his happy meal and dug around for the toy at the bottom.

"Cool. I got the Wonder Woman toy." Damian said, waving it in Dick's face.

"Pervert." Jason mumbled. Damian stuck his tongue out at him as he squirmed back to his seat. A few seconds later Tim's head popped out of the shadows of the small space. He gasped and made dramatic choking sounds for a moment until he realized he wasn't going to get a reaction out of his two older brothers.

"Wait. Did you want the shake or the frappe?" Dick asked Tim.

"The shake. It has less calories." Tim replied.

"Dude, we're eating McDonald's food. A single fry has enough calories in it to kill Flash." Dick said.
A couple minutes later the boys were happily shoving enormous amounts of food into their mouths, except for Jason who was whining due to him drinking his frozen lemonade too quickly.

"MY BRAIN! IT'S FREEEEEEZING!" He hollered, holding his head.

"At weast we ouw you ave a bwain." Dick's voice was muffled by the six nuggets he had crammed into his mouth.

"What?" Jason said, looking at his brother in disgust.
Tim, who was still jammed in the small space behind the front seats. He sucked on his straw before taking a huge bite of his double cheeseburger. Jason cringed and looked back at him.

"Wha?" Tim asked with his mouth full.

"I hope you both get food poisoning." Jason mumbled as he stared at the two.
With some struggle Dick swallowed his food.

"Like you were any better. Seriously, you ate all your food in five minutes flat." Dick said to Jason.

"And still I look sexy." Jason replied smugly with a smirk.
Tim gagged in mid slurp and Dick held his stomach while puffing his cheeks out.

"Stop it!" Tim begged.

"Sexy." Jason said again, dragging out the 's'.
Dick pretended to stick his head out the window and throw up.

"Is that jealousy I hear?" Jason asked in a mocking tone.

"No." Dick responded. " It's the sound of me wishing you were dead again."

Jason's smug smirk fell and he glared at Dick for a moment before lunging at him, wrapping his hands around Dick's neck.

"TAKE IT BACK, YOU LITTLE- Mfffh!" Dick covered Jason's mouth with his hand.

"Ch-children are present!" Dick gasped.
Jason stopped choking his brother for a moment and glanced back where Tim had been only to find the younger boy gone. He smiled widely as he turned back to Dick.

"No, they're not."

"Crud."

Tim popped out of the back into his seat ungracefully with his mouth still full of food. Damian was slouched in his own seat with his stomach pooched out. He was waving his Wonder Woman toy in the air with a bored expression on his face.

"What toy did you get?" Damian asked with a monotone voice. Tim stuck his hand in his happy meal bag and pulled out a Green Lantern toy.

"It shoots something I think." Tim said, tampering with it. Suddenly a projectile shot out and hit Damian in the eye.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" He shouted, rubbing his eye. Damian launched his Wonder Woman toy at Tim, hitting him it the nose.

"That hurt, you little jerk!" Tim yelled.
He was about to throw his Green Lantern toy at Damian when the Batmobile suddenly swerved, causing Tim to fall on his face.

"STOP IT, IDIOT!" Dick screamed from the front. "PUT IT BACK ON AUTO STEERING AND GET OUT OF MY SEAT!"

Tim glanced up at Damian before jumping up and wedging himself back into the tight space between the front and back seats. Damian squirmed in next to him and the two struggled to the front. When they got to the front they saw Jason had shoved himself into Dick's seat and was driving the Batmobile. Dick was smashed up against the door with his face plastered to the window.

"Move it!" Jason hollered as he passed a slow mini van.

"Jason," Dick said weakly, "Get out of my seat!"

"What was that? I can't hear you OVER MY AWESOME DRIVING!" Jason said, his voice rising at the end of his sentence.
Dick groaned as Jason accidently elbowed him. Tim and Damian snickered quietly at the two.

"Quick, what'd you do with the camera?" Tim whispered. Damian wiggled around as he searched his pockets for his mini camera. Once he had found it he snapped a couple quick pictures of his two older brothers. Unfortunately the flash was on and it caught Jason's attention.

"Hey! What are you twerps doing up front!?" He yelled. "Get back!"

Jason took his right hand off the steering wheel and waved it at his younger brothers. Tim and Damian giggled as they scooted back just out of reach. Jason let go of the steering wheel completely as he twisted around in his seat.

"JASON!" Tim, Damian and Dick shouted in unison.