Episode Nine

Jason was still screaming as he did a donut and then spun out across the parking lot. Superman was no longer there much to the boy's relief. However their dad wasn't far behind - on a moped. A bright, hot pink moped with purple and green hippie flower decals. And still the Dark Knight looked terrifying. As the Batmobile skidded around a tight corner, the moped behind leaned over, scarcely remaining on its two wheels. Unfortunately for Batman, his cape caught under the tires as they came back down, flipping him off the moped. Damian cackled hysterically as he watched his father roll up in his cape on the road behind them. In the driver's seat Jason was still screaming, though, he had moved on to sobbing at the same time.

"Dad's going to kill me-heh." Jason cried as he slapped at the steering wheel in an attempt to turn it.

"He's going to kill me, little man!" Jason screamed, shaking Damian's shoulder with one hand.
Damian laughed harder at his big brother's reaction. Luckily for him, Jason was forced to turn his attention back to the road as alarms went off, warning him of eminent collisions. More overly feminine screaming emerged from Jason's mouth as he jerked the steering wheel back and forth to avoid hitting the other cars. His foot solidly planted on the gas pedal, because apparently the break pedal no longer existed.

"Eek! We're going to crash and dad is gonna kill me!" Jason screeched.
Damian laughed, giggled, and snorted away as Jason barreled down the highway at NASCAR speeds.
Approximately, five hours later the boys reached Scottsdale, Arizona. Yeah, Jason really didn't believe in the use of the brake pedal. After all you didn't really need it. Surprisingly any cops nearby didn't pursue the Batmobile, not that any in their right mind would. Maybe Commissioner Gordon.
Blindingly bright red, blue and white strobe lights flooded the inside of the Batmobile.
Well, in a society full of superheroes you would have to be a little crazy to be a cop.
Jason, in a trance like state, eased of the gas pedal and pulled off onto the shoulder. Since he didn't apply the brake the Batmobile kept going for almost a mile before stopping. The very dedicated, or very bored, cop came to a stop behind them. Damian sighed as he slapped a domino mask on Jason's face, though it was skewed to the side a little.

"Erm, excuse me." The police officer said on the other side of the tinted window of the Batmobile.
Jason snapped out of his trance and rolled down the window, giving the officer a wide grin.

"Yeeeessss, officer?" Jason asked around his plastered grin.

"You were speeding, Mr. Red Hood." The officer replied with a straight face.

"It's been a stressful evening." Jason said.

"Mmm, hmm. Well, I'm going to write you a ticket." The officer said, pulling out a paper pad and pen.
Jason's smile dropped and his jaw went slack as watched the officer scribble on the paper.

In a few minutes Jason had his ticket, a fee to pay and directions of where to pay it. And he was not happy to say the least. Damian of course was chortling in the passenger seat, imagining what would happen to his older brother when their father found out. Jason growled and slapped the back of Damian's head before pulling back onto the highway. It was sometime later when the Batmobile pulled into a Casey's gas station. While Jason was trying to figure out how to fill up the Batmobile and with what, the other three boys went inside; dressed in their respective costumes. Damian made a beeline for the bathroom and Timothy wandered into the candy bar aisle. Dick selected a few bottles of Code Red Mountain Dew and Calypso lemonade from the cold case. The two ladies at the counter were giggling quietly and whispering to each other while trying to snap photos of the boys.
Tim was filling up his third slushie when Damian waltzed up to the machine, crowding next to Timothy.

"Hey!" Timothy exclaimed as his little brother bumped into him. Red slushie poured over the cup in Tim's hand and onto the floor.

"Look what you made me do!" Tim fussed, glaring at Damian.

"I didn't do anything!" Damian snapped.

"Girls, girls, girls." Dick said, coming up behind them. "What's the problem now?"

"He made me spill my slushie!" Tim whined.

"Did not!" Damian argued.

"Okay," Dick said as he handed Tim his basket, "You go find some snacks. I'll take care of your slushies."

Tim grumbled as he took the basket and stalked over to the junk food. Damian smirked triumphantly earning him a smack on the back of the head from Dick. The latter shook his head, those two could seriously get into it without a real cause. This was proven true as Tim suddenly slipped on a Twinkie at the end of the aisle.

"Hahahaha!" Damian cackled like an old witch.

Dick set the slushies down at the checkout counter and walked over to them. Tim growled as he got to his feet, glaring darkly at Damian. The latter saw him and ran into a different aisle, slipping on his backup prank, a.k.a. another Twinkie. Dick sighed as he shook his head, pulling out money for the massacred Twinkies. Damian jumped up, grabbed a package of Ho-ho's and launched it at Timothy's head. The ladies at the counter gasped as they watched the perishable merchandise be abused. Dick slapped a few bills down in front of them before joining the beginning of the food war. Tim threw Slim Jim's at Damian until there weren't any left in the box. The latter leapt atop the display rack and cartwheeled across it. Dick grabbed a two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper, shook it up and twisted the cap off, letting the contents soak Damian. Having his Robin costume stained with a carbonated beverage did not make him happy to say the least. With a shout, Robin tackled Nightwing to the ground, squirting Icee Liquid Candy into his mouth.

"Oh, my gosh! It's so sour!" Nightwing screeched as he pushed Robin off of him.
In the mean time Red Robin had filled up cups of slushie and readied to throw them at his brothers. Unfortunately he hadn't counted on the cups being so slippery in his gloves and the first cup went sailing past Dick and Damian. The slushie splattered over Red Hood as he walked through the entrance.

"Ooooooooh." Tim groaned as he sank behind a kiosk.

"Oh, crud." Nightwing breathed.

Robin crawled on all fours into a aisle, hopping to avoid the wrath of his older brother.

"Who threw that?" Red Hood growled.

"It-it-it, um, was T- Red Robin." Dick stuttered, pointing to where Tim was hiding.

"You're literally going to be Red Robin when I'm done with you." Jason said darkly.

He was very touchy about his leather jacket and one would pay fudging hades if they messed with it. Tim squeaked and darted out from behind the kiosk.

"Get back here, you little punk!" Red Hood shouted as he charged Tim.

"AHAHAHABHAHAHABAB!" Red Robin screamed as he tried to get away from Jason.

"You get back here! You get back here, you snitch!" Jason screeched.
The ladies behind the counter were videoing the epic food fight between the superheroes with wide grins.
Oh, if only the boys had known just who would see those videos on YouTube.