Episode Seven

Kansas City, Kansas
Chipotles
2:30 p.m., Central Time Zone

The four brothers sat on top of the Batmobile eating their giant sized burritos. A couple passersby stared at them in disbelief. Dick was sure he heard tires screeching on the highway next to the parking lot, however he was too engrossed in his burrito to look up.

"Mmm, I love Chipotles." Jason said as he gnawed on his food.

"Yeah, it's good. But it's not a taco." Timothy said sadly, poking his burrito.

"Basically all we are eating is Escherichia Coli." Damian said. Dick stopped mid bite, turning to stare at Damian in annoyance.

"You just ruin everything, don't you?" Dick grumbled.

"Tacos are better." Timothy whispered, his eyes welling up with tears. Jason glanced over at his younger brother. He didn't really know how to respond to Tim's taco obsession.

"Can we get some coffee? There is a Starbucks over there." Damian asked, pointing to the tiny café behind him.

"Ooh, yeah. I love me a carmel macchiato." Jason said.

"Me too." Dick agreed. "You want something, Timmy?"

Timothy laid back on the Batmobile, curling up in a ball as he clutched his burrito.

"Sweet, sweet tacos." Tim cried softly. Jason scooted over to Tim and patted him gently on the shoulder.

"Um. Perhaps we should get him tacos?" Damian suggested, looking a little concerned at Timothy.

"Yeah." Jason replied slowly.

"Tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos." Tim muttered quietly as his eye twitched spastically. Abruptly he jumped off the Batmobile, running around the parking lot.

"I NEED TAAAAACOOOOS! AAAGAHAHAAAAA!" Timothy screamed, waving his arms around. His brothers watched in horror as he sprinted through the cars, screaming for tacos, his cowl trailing behind. Dick glanced over at Jason whose face mimicked his own.

"TACOS! SOMEBODY GET ME A VEGGIE TACO!" Timothy yelled as he jumped up in down in a circle.

"TACOS, TACOS TACOS! TACOS, TACOS, TACOS!"

Dick sighed heavily, sliding off the Batmobile. The last thing he wanted was Nightwing chasing a taco crazed Red Robin around a parking lot on the evening news. He wondered if it counted as child abuse if he shot his brother with a tranquilizer gun in the butt.

"What is with him and tacos anyways?" Dick mused aloud.

"TACOS! HARD SHELL, SOFT SHELL, TACO, TACOS!" Red Robin screamed as he flopped on the ground.

"SALSA, LETTUCE, TOMATOES, AVOCADOS, CHEESE, MEAT, CORN, BEANS, HOT SAUCE, RICE, ONIONS, TACOS, TACOS!" Tim chanted, rolling around on the ground. His brothers cautiously surrounded him. Nightwing signaled for Red Hood and Robin to grab Tim's feet while he got his arms. On the count of three they descended on their taco crazed brother.

"No! Tacos! Gimme tacos!" Timothy hollered as he was dragged back to the Batmobile. What they didn't realize was a local news crew had stopped for coffee and noticed the boys. Dick saw them filming everything as he helped carried Tim to the vehicle. He ducked his head trying to avoid the camera as it swept through the parking lot.

"This is Carrie Kat coming at you live from the Chipotles parking lot on College road, where Red Robin appears to be having a nervous breakdown. Judging by his screaming about tacos it's obviously about tacos. Is this due to his fellow superheroes slash brothers aren't treating him properly? Are they not feeding this chivalrous hero according to his needs?"