Episode Six

Jason looked down at his brother with a sympathetic grimace on his face.

"Oooh. Guess there's a reason dad tells us to where a jockstrap when we fight." Jason muttered. Tim gasped when he saw he had missed his target. Scrambling from his table barricade, Tim ran over to Dick.

"I'm so sorry, Di- " Tim stopped short with his mouth open. The edges of his mouth twitched as a small laugh escaped it. Jason caught on and nearly choked trying to suppress his laughter. Damian stood frozen in place with a apple in his hand for a moment before suddenly going into hysterical laughter. Hearing him, Jason burst into peels of laughter along with Tim. Dick buried his face into the hard floor as his face turned red as Flash's suit. After getting kicked out of the hotel, the four boys piled back into the Batmobile with the two older boys in the front and the younger two in the back. Due to the morning's incidents there was much debate on if they should stop at some of the local attractions. An hour after arguing, face slapping and a can of Chez Whiz they decided to check out the downtown of the city they were in.

"I want to go there." Jason said, shoving a finger in Dick's face. Batting his brother's finger away he looked at what Jason was pointing at. It was an old run down Victorian house towards the less populated area of the downtown. Just looking at it made Dick shudder.

"No way, dude." Dick said.

"What's the matter? Scared?" Jason mocked his older brother.

"Well, if you're so brave then go into it by yourself." Dick responded.

"Fine. I will. Stop the car." Jason huffed, acting brave. Dick smiled as he parked the Batmobile in front of the creepy looking house. His brother was so going to eat his words. Jason glanced at the house, swallowed hard and slowly unbuckled his seat belt before jumping out of the Batmobile.

"Okay." Jason said unsteadily. "Here I go. I'm going into the house. " He turned to look back at Dick in the Batmobile who made a shooing motion to him with his hand. Jason took a deep breath as he looked up at the old mansion. The once white paint on gray weathered boards peeled back like overgrown fingernails, the now black with mold shutters hung at odd angles due to wisps of ghostly breezes. Realizing just how creepy the old house was even in daylight, Jason began muttering to himself nervously.

"The very creepy and old and. . . and, um. . ." He trailed off as his eyes slid up to one of the sienna hazed windows. There, behind the yellowed lace curtains, stood a little boy in a white, button up shirt. The little boy smiled, however it was no ordinary smile. It stretched from ear to ear filled with rotten fangs. Jason wanted to scream as loud as possible and dive back into the Batmobile, but no. His big brother was watching and more importantly, he was Red Hood. He didn't get scared, he shot stuff.

"Dean said, 'If it bleeds, you can kill it.' " Jason squeaked. "But ghosts don't bled. Darn you, Dean, darn you!"

For a moment Jason stood frozen halfway up the seemingly long, brick sidewalk to the mansion as he contemplated going into the house.

"Sam and Dean kill ghosts. Lockwood kills ghost, course in his world if you get touched by one you die. It's not like that in Supernatural. Is it?" Jason muttered to himself. "Deadman is, well, a dead man. So a little ghost. . . that's super creepy. . . and has a mouth full of moldy fangs is no big deal for Red Hood. Right?"

A few more seconds passed before Jason, the great, brave Red Hood, finally walked up to the front porch. Jason looked around with a confident smile, hands on hips when he saw something standing at the front window. A very rounded woman with curly red hair and shifty brown eyes wearing a far too tight and short green dress stood staring out at him. She twirled a curl around her finger as she wriggled her eyebrows at Jason, a wide, creepy smile on her face. Tucking her chin in she looked up at Jason through her sloppily mascaraed eyelashes, making a gesture with her finger for him to come closer.

"SALT! I NEED SALT! RICHARD!" Jason screamed as he ran back to the Batmobile at top speed. "RIIIICHAAAARD!"

"You don't understand!" Jason sobbed into Dick's shoulder as they drove past the sign welcoming them into the state of Ohio. "It was so terrible! The way she looked at me!"

"Yes." Dick sighed. "So you've been telling me for the past several miles."

"It was horrible!" Jason cried, shaking Dick's arm hard. "So terrible."

"Here find a funny video to watch." Dick said to Jason, handing him a phone. Sniffling, Jason went to the Youtube app on the phone to search for a video. A minute later Jason exploded with laughter.

"Dick! Dick! You have to watch this ridiculous video." Jason giggled, shoving the phone in his face.

Dick glanced at the phone screen before joining his brother in hysterical laughter.

"What the heck?" Dick laughed. "That's the stu- That's just bad, man"

"It's raining tacos!" Jason sang loudly as he hit the replay button. "It's raining tacos! Yum, yum, yum, yummity, yum!"

"Did somebody say tacos?" Timothy exclaimed, appearing suddenly in the small crawlspace.
"Can we go to Taco Bell? I love tacos. Do you like tacos? 'Cause I do! Is there a Taco Bell around here? Is there a better taco place than Taco Bell? Can we get some tacos? I'm really hungry. I want tacos. Do you want tacos?"

Dick glanced over at Jason as Tim continued his taco rambling. They looked at the little brother in bewilderment. He never rambled about anything.

"Did Damian do something to him?" Jason asked. Dick shrugged. Timothy didn't seem to hear a thing they said as he talked more about tacos.

"I really love tacos. You can put pretty much anything on them! Tacos are so crunchy, unless you let them set with salsa on them, then they get soggy. Soggy tacos are still good, but not as good as crunchy tacos. Chewy tacos are good too. And I don't mean burritos. They are completely different from tacos. Tacos are shaped different and have different stuff that you can put on them. I like veggie tacos. The only reason I ever put meat on my tacos is because it warms it up. Otherwise I don't like meat on my tacos. Tacos are just so yummy. I wish they had taco stands everywhere. Tacos are clearly way better than hot dogs. You actually know what goes into a taco, not in a hot dog. That's one of the reasons tacos are the superior food." Tim prattled on. Jason sighed defeatedly.

"I'm so sorry for watching that video." Jason told Dick.

"It's okay. We'll get through this together." Dick said, patting Jason on the shoulder. Tim kept going with taco rambling.

"Which do think is better? Crunchy taco shells or soft taco shells? I mean I like both, but soft shells hold more. They're also easier to eat. But who cares?! They're tacos and so long as they are tacos, they're good! Man, I love tacos so much. Can we find a taco place? I could all the tacos there. Mmm, tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos. . . "

Long into the afternoon and a state and a half later did Timothy continue talking about tacos. Driving his two older brothers to the edge of tacos.
Ahem. Insanity.