Episode Thirteen

"Ugh," Jason exclaimed, stepping out of the airport, "It's so bright."

"Yeah, idiot. It's Hawaii." Dick chided as he put sunglasses on.
They hailed a taxi and took it to one of the nice beach resorts. The same one as their younger brothers to be exact. Wayne's tend to think a lot alike. Posh little brats.

"I needs food. Order. Now." Jason demanded, flopping on a bed.

"Do it yourself." Dick snapped.

"What kind if big brother are you? Not tending to the needs of his helpless little brother?" Jason relatives dramatically.

"You're only psychologically helpless." Dick replied with a smirk.

"Hilarious." Jason grumbled sarcastically.
After a few moments Jason caved and ordered way too much food.

"Hey, have you seen my white shirt?" Dick asked, looking through a bag, "The one that says 'I ♡ The Doctor'?"

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't say that and that you don't own a shirt that says that." Jason said, rolling off the bed just as a knock sounded at the door.

"I got it!" Jason shouted, scrambling towards the door. At the door was a cart full of platters and trays which Jason snatched up quickly, shutting the door behind him.
Dick glanced over as Jason sat on his bed with two trays piled with food and drinks.

"Good grief!" Dick exclaimed teasingly, "You have enough food to feed Britian!"

"Yeah, except don't they eat scones and drink tea?"

"Dude, I'm pretty sure they eat more than just that." Dick said, rolling his eyes.
While Jason was busy eating Dick took a quick shower and got ready to go down to the beach. After lots of pestering Dick convinced Jason to go with him.

"I don't like it." Jason grumbled as he stalked across the beach, "It's too bright and the sand feels weird."

"We could always go hiking up the mountains." Dick suggested.

"Gods of Olympus!" Jason groaned, "That would be even worse."

"Stop being such a- Hey! It's Tim and Dami!" Dick exclaimed, pointing to the masked boys building a sand castle.

"Little brats! I'm going to kill them!" Jason fumed, stepping forward.

"Wait! You can't." Dick said, stopping him.

"Why not?"

"They came here as Red Robin and Robin. We came here as two of the Wayne Brothers." Dick pointed out.

"Darn it!" Jason whined. "Why didn't we come here as superheroes?"

"Because Bruce Wayne had two one way tickets to Hawaii." Dick said.

"Say, what happened to the Batmobile?" Jason asked suddenly.
As if in answer, the Batmobile came barreling across the edge of the beach, sending up waves of water on either side. The top was open revealing Red Arrow/Arsenal at the wheel and Kid Flash standing up in the passenger seat waving his arms in the air.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!" Kid Flash shouted, pumping his fist in the air.

"I've been betrayed!" Dick gasped, slapping his hands to his face.

"Dude!" Jason exclaimed, "We need to switch to our summer costumes!"

"I gots it! Here!" Dick said, shoving one his beach bags towards Jason.
They ran to a bathroom conveniently located near them on the beach and changed into their summer uniforms. They consisted of no more than red and blue swim trunks with black accents and two domino masks. Basically they switched swim trunks and put in masks they barely covered their cheek bones. Once the two had changed Dick and Jason ran to catch up with the Batmobile. Timothy and Damian were already crawling across the top as it came to a stop. Several of the people on the beach had fled and continued to seek safety as others took pictures of the boys.

"Hey, KF!" Nightwing shouted as he stomped over to his friends.

"It was all Red's idea!" Kid Flash shouted back, pointing at Red Arrow.
"Er, the second Red!" He yelled as an afterthought.
Wally screeched and jumped inside the Batmobile, closing the top as Dick began to charge him. Damian squawk when he realized his swim trunks were caught in the top hatch.

"Open up, you idiotic mammal!" Damian demanded, pounding on the roof of the Batmobile.
Instead of opening the hatch, Roy and Wally started up the vehicle. Timothy yelped as they began to do donuts in the sand, sending water and sand across Dick and Jason. Suddenly Damian's swim trunks ripped and went sailing into the ocean much to the cruel delight of the boys inside the Batmobile. Sputtering, Damian broke the surface of the water wearing an angry expression and nothing else. Timothy laughed like a maniac even though he was in danger of flying off as well. Dick spat out sand with an irate expression which put his little brother's to shame; Jason was too busy laughing at everyone else he hardly noticed the wet sand caked to his body.

"I have Aquaman on speed dial!" Damian threatened from the water, waving a waterproof walkie talkie.
Don't know where that came from.

"Oh, no!" Roy exclaimed sarcastically as he stuck his head out the window, "I'm shaking in my custom made baby seal skin boots!"

"Nice one, dude." Kid Flash chuckled.

Timothy crawled to the front and started banging on the windshield with his free fist, startling Roy and Wally. They screamed like little girls, waving their arms in the air. Roy slammed on the breaks as he threw the Batmobile into park and Tim flew off. He hit Jason causing them to hit the sand hard. When they finally got untangled they were surprised to see. . .

"MOM! DAD!" Jason and Timothy screeched in horror.

Dick whipped around with a terrified look while Damian sunk down in the water. Roy and Wally scrambled out of the Batmobile and began running away, but a glare from Batman stopped them.

"WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO TAKE MY CAR?!" Batman shouted, freezing everyone in their tracks.

"Um, which time?" Roy asked.

Batman stared hard at hi!m until Roy ducked behind Wally. Dick shuffled backwards before turning around and breaking out into a full run.

"HEY! WAIT FOR US!" The other boys screamed.

Jason and Timothy scrambled after him, pushing each other out of the way. Wally picked up Roy and super sped out of there. And Damian. Leaped out of the water butt naked and streaked across the beach.
Batman and Catwoman simply watched in embarrassment as their children and their friends ran pell mell away from them.

"I'm putting them up for adoption when we get home." Batman grumbled as he stalked over to the Batmobile.

Three Weeks Later. . .

The boys had been grounded and forced to play worst case scenario out in the Hawaiian forests for a week and a half. After that ordeal they played butler at home for a half week. Now they had moved onto paying for all the damages on their rampage and cooking every meal for their mother. Needless to say they had learned their lesson at least for the time being.
It was early morning in the Wayne Mansion. Dick had just woken up and gone into the bathroom. With sleepy eyes he glanced up in the mirror.

"MOOOOOOOOM!"

TO BE CONTINUED. . .