NekoNightwing III

"I HAVE A FREAKING TAIL!".·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. Damian screamed.
Dick and Wally scrambled up the stairs to Damain's room. Inside they found the younger boy standing infront of a mirror with a sleek red tail and matching ears.

"AHAHAHA! YOU CAUGHT NEKONISM!" (≡^∇^≡) Wally laughed.

"Aw, you're even cuter now!" (ノ^_^)ノ Dick exclaimed, walking over to hug his little brother.

"Go away! This is all your fault!" ・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・ Damian fussed, pushing Dick away.

"Don't be mean. Besides you know you like it." (〜^∇^)〜 Dick said, poking Damian in the cheek.

"I don't like it." ╰_╯ Damian huffed, crossing his arms.
Having heard the comotion Selena walked in behind Wally, making the speedster jump when she spoke up.

"I'm afraid you'll all have to deal with your Nekonism for a bit longer." Selena announced.

"Yay!" (^o^)/Dick cheered. He did a lot of that.

"Man, how am I going to explain this to Uncle Barry?" <( ˍ ˍ*)> Wally wondered out loud, holding his tail.

"WHAT!?" <(゜ロ゜;)> Damian finally shouted.
Seemed to be a lot of that going on.

"Sorry, darling. It will take longer than expected to reverse the changes." Selena replied calmly, before leaving.

"So what now?" _(._.)_ Wally asked Dick.

"Terrorize Jason?" ╮(©_©)╭ Dick suggested.

"Yeah!" ↖(^ω^)↗ Wally agreed enthusiastically.

"You coming too?" ∩__∩ Dick asked Damian.

"Might as well." -_- Damian grumbled.
And so the three boys spent the next five days antagonizing Jason and Timothy until Selena had made a cure. Much to Damian's disappointment, not that he would admit to that.

The End.