Episode Five

Jason snorted loudly as he cracked an eye open, giving a low growl when he was blinded by a beam of sunlight coming in through the curtain on the window to his right. Feeling drool cascading down his cheek and onto his pillow, Jason forced his mouth shut with a loud creak. Lifting his head up Jason saw Tim next to him with his face plastered into the side of his chest, Tim's arm draped across his stomach. Jason started to move away, but Tim tightened his grip around him.

"Don't move teddy bear." Tim mumbled in his sleep. Jason froze for a moment unsure if he should laugh or be very concerned. Letting out a sigh, he let his head fall back against his pillow, glancing over at Dick and Damian. Dick was curled up in a ball with Damian wrapped up in his arms, both sleeping soundly. Jason let out a long sigh hoping to wake his brothers, to no avail. Grumbling quietly to himself he began to think of all the horrid ways he could wake his brothers, but he didn't have a way of getting away from them once he did. If only he could reach the air horn in his bag at the end of the bed.

"Tim, Timmy, Timothy, Tim, Timmy, Timothy, Tim!" Jason hissed, poking Tim in the head repeatedly. Tim sighed heavily in his sleep, but didn't wake up much to Jason's disgust.

"Dick, my teddy bear is talking." Tim murmured. Slapping a hand over his mouth Jason attempted to hold back a peel of laughter as it rose in the back of his throat.

"Flick it's nose." Dick muttered in his sleep as he rolled over on his back, still hugging poor Damian tightly. Before Tim could put his brother's advice into action Jason sucked in a deep breath.

"HEY!" Jason shouted. Tim yelped as he flailed off the bed backwards while Dick fell off the other side dragging poor Damian with him. Tim sat up on the floor with his hair sticking up in every direction and his face red as the Flash's suit. Dick popped up on the other side of the bed bright eyed and bushy haired, still holding Damian in his arms, who looked like a bleary eyed, grumpy cat with his arms hanging over Dick's. Seeing his littlest brother in his undignified state sent Jason into a fit of hysterical laughing.

"You. . . Should. . . See. . . You're. . . Faces!" Jason squeaked between laughs. Shoving his face into his pillow Jason continued to laugh until his brothers were sure he would suffocate. Much to Damian and Tim's disappointment he didn't. Hacking like their cat, Alfred, Jason emerged from his pillow still chuckling to himself. Fiercely glaring down at Jason, Dick tossed Damian on top of him like a sack of potatoes. Jason screeched in alarm as he scrambled to the other side of the bed in fear of his little brother strangling him to death. Damian simply hissed at him, then proceeded to cocoon himself in the blankets until nothing but his nose was visible. For a moment the three older boys were silent as they stared down at Damian, all wondering if they should put whipped cream on his nose. Suddenly in a blur of pajamas and skin the three boys darted to the small bathroom by the door.

"Go away, Jason! I was here first!" Dick whined as he shoved the palm of his hand into Jason's face.

"Whatever, circus jerk!" Jason snarled back. Tim crowded into the bathroom between his brothers and began brushing his teeth with them fighting behind him. Neither Dick or Jason seemed to notice him as they tried making each other eat toothpaste.

"Brush your teeth, filth!" Dick hollered as he poked Jason's toothbrush into his brother's mouth. Jason grunted in protest as Dick forcefully brushed his brother's teeth. Satisfied with his work, Dick began brushing his own teeth while dodging weak punches from Jason. After Dick, Jason and Tim had finished brushing their teeth, Damian shuffled in. Like the Grim Reaper, Damian slowly brushed his teeth with a look that would impress Hades, possibly Tartarus it's self. His entire aura so dark was it, it was almost visible as it rolled off him, wafting around the bathroom. While Jason and Tim were huddled by the door pretending to be terrified by the small demon, Dick hopped into the shower. Yanking the shower curtain shut he tossed his Flash shirt and Green Lantern boxers over the top, unfortunately the boxers went a little too far ending up on Jason's head.

"Eeeeeeeeewww!" Jason squealed as he batted the underwear off his head. "Ew! Ew! Ew!"

Dick poked his soapy head out of the shower with a cheesy grin on his face.

"What's the matter, Jason? Finally look in the mirror?" Dick asked in a silky voice. Tim cackled at the joke earning him a head slap from Jason along with a Batglare. Tim tagged Jason hard in the arm before running out of the bathroom with a high pitched squeal, Jason hot on his tail. Damian ignored the two older ones, and the screams that pierced the morning air, as he slapped a gob of hair gel onto his hair.

"Hey, Damian. Can you hand me my underwear?" Dick asked from behind the shower curtain.

"No." Damian replied moodily, playing with his hair.

"DUDE!" Dick hollered angrily. Damian groaned loudly as he carefully picked up his brother's underwear and tossed them over the shower curtain. Several minutes filled with hair gel, twice worn underwear and escrima sticks later found the four brothers in the dinning room of the hotel, all clad in their respective 'uniforms'. Jason had switched his red helmet out for a black mask like Nightwing's. A couple of people already there, snapped pictures of them with their phones while the others nearly choked on their waffles. Dick paid no heed to them as he grabbed a plate and began piling food on top of the small dish. Jason grabbed two plates filling them with nothing but waffles drowned in syrup. Tim and Damian were the only civilized ones, both putting proper proportions of food on their plates, though they both grabbed a disgusting amount of muffins before finding their seats.

"Hey, Tim." Damian said.

"Whaft?" Tim asked around the two muffins crammed into his mouth.

"Dare you to put four muffins in your mouth all at once." Damian replied. Tim shrugged and carefully packed two more muffins into his mouth. Damian smiled one of his weird smiles, the kind he usually got when he expected something to go terribly wrong. Jason rolled his eyes at Tim, snickering at him.

"If you dislocate your jaw doing that, I'm not taking you to the hospital." Dick told his younger brother. Tim dislodged one of the muffins from his mouth before spitting the other three out on his plate. Dick and Damian sighed in disgust at him in unison.

"Hey, guys." Jason said with a wide grin.

"What?" Damian asked suspiciously.

"Waffles!" Jason cheered, holding up a waffle with his fork.

"Oh, no." Dick groaned. "Not that again."

"Waffles, waffles!" Jason declared loudly. "Waffles."

"Shut up." Tim grumbled, tossing a muffin into Jason's plate that had turned into a sea of syrup. Subsequently the syrup splattered across Jason's leather jacket, causing him to nearly inhale his food.

"Waffles! Waffles waffles waffles, waffles!" Jason said heatedly. Picking up a syrupy waffles, Jason flung it into his brother's face. "Waffles!"

The waffles slid down Tim's face, leaving behind a very angry expression. 

"That's it, Peter!" Tim shouted as he stood up. He grabbed a piece of scrambled egg off of Dick's plate and tossed it into Jason's hair.

"WAFFLES!" Jason bellowed, flicking a grape at Tim. Dick dived under the table for cover as Jason, Tim and Damian began tossing food at each other. The people still remaining in the dinning area either dove for cover or joined in on the food fight. Dick was under the table Tweeting about his brother's epic food fight when a hand suddenly pulled him out.

"Ha!" Jason crowed. "I have a hostage!"

Dick continued Tweeting despite his brother pushing and pulling him, using him to deflect the miscellaneous perishables being thrown at him. Tim found a large orange and launched it at Jason's head, but let it go too late.

"Aw, gods why?!" Dick squeaked as he crumpled to the floor.