Chapter 6 - New Hope

{Five years later // July}

I woke up reluctantly and looked out of the window. Summer, Mello's favourite he'd always drag me outside in summer. It made him happy, he made me happy.

I looked over to see Jax was out somewhere and I had the room to myself. I looked over at the door and a note was stuck to it.

It was in an envelope with "Matt" written on it I opened it curiously and read "December 13th, outside of Wammy's gates. See you there," that was his birthday. I forgot mine all the time but not Mello's.

The notes are back and now I'm going to see him. Maybe he'll take me away from here, maybe he'll tell me everything he's done for what 4 years? He'll tell me he missed me and that he loves me.

I fantasised several scenarios in my head of what it would be like and if he still had the same hair and taste in clothing.

I hadn't changed much only height and age.

I was back to waiting patiently as I had for 4 year now.

"Take me away from here, I don't wanna stay in this place let's run away into the night..." I sang softly to myself. I wondered if he was in England at the moment. Or in America like I had guessed. He's coming for me it's going to be perfect...