Chapter 10 - Forgotten and Forgave

I woke up about 10 hours later in a dark room with no windows. I heard someone outside the door and decided to keep silent so I could hear.

"We gonna kill him boss?" Someone asked.

"No he can be our errand runner." I heard another voice, it was Mello.

A tear rolled down my cheek after all we went through I'm just an errand runner. Please Mells just kill me.

I heard the door open and only one person seemed to come in. They lay down on the bed next to me and whispered "Matt I know you won't hear this but I still love you. I forgot about you that year. I hope you forgive me when I tell you you're an errand runner. But it's the only way I can have you here and the guys not wanna kill us." He got closer to my ear and whispered "they can't know about us, or me ever." He cuddled me and I said "ok Mells I understand. He jumped.

"Y-you were awake?!" He half yelled half whispered.

"Mhm!" I said and chuckled.

He went to slap me but I grabbed his hand and kissed him. He moved on top of me and deepened the kiss licking my bottom lip as I granted entrance.

I waited so long for this.

I forgive him.

Annoying authors note

Sorry everyone I know these kill the mood. I didn't update as I was on holiday and I'm glad to see my story is being voted for and commented on. Thanks for your drip port but I need to know.

Do you guys want you know the hardcore yaoi or should I keep with the fluff? I don't wanna scar my readers who don't like that sorta stuff so comment your thoughts, I'm sorry this chapter was short bye ❤️ - Kyra