Chapter 12 - Duties and the Deceived

After Mello and I's seemingly heartbreaking fight he didn't talk to me. Well it kinda was my fault I asked him to.

Actually the only association he had with me was when he told me to "fuck off and buy him some chocolate" he always way a charmer.

I was convinced since he told me to pull myself together he had got control of his emotions. I would be wrong he was as emotionally challenged as ever.

I spent the day thinking about how much I had been lied to. "I love you" he had said it to me! He had meant it, well obviously not.

It upset me to watch him give me side glances and tense up while gritting his teeth. I had a feeling this silence was killing him. You me both Mello.

I had to stand my ground for once though, he had lied to me, abandoned me and no doubt used me the night before.

He was the only man I could ever love and he didn't love me back.

{Night Time}

I went to me room that felt even more like a jail cell than Wammys house. I stared at the ceiling, craving a cigarette and thinking of Mello.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the picture of Mello Linda had drew when we were younger.

{Back in Wammys house during their childhood}

Mello protested and wiggled under my grasp as Linda attacked the page with her pencil. "Mello! Stay still or I won't be able to capture your expression!" Linda whined and Mello smiled sadistically as though to threaten her. I giggled uncontrollably and let him go as Linda finished her drawing.

"Did it!" Linda exclaimed in accomplishment. "Yeah go Linda!" I yelled in approval grabbing yet another one of her masterpieces. I looked at it and laughed. She had drew Mello and altered his smile to make him look happy. I smiled and thanked her.

Later I rubbed it in Mellos face that I had a picture of him. He told me to bin it but I never did, I kept it because it makes me smile whenever I look at it...

A/N sorry
Hey do any of you watch attack on Titan and ship Ereri? Cause I'm writing a fanfic about them I'd appreciate if you read it but if you have no interest it's all good. See you guys on the next update ~ Kyra