Chapter 11 - Different

{The Next Morning}

I woke with Mello in my arms. He scrunched his nose up as I moved and unraveled my arms from around him.

I looked down at him and it hit me. All the nostalgia, all of the depression, hatred, love.

On one hand was the man I had grew up with and loved. The man I had longed to kiss again.

But on the other hand was the blond bastard that left me with nothing but depression and a cigarette addiction.

I bit my lip as tears formed in my eyes. My eyebrows knitted together and I remembered the bad over the good.

Mello jolted out of sleep as I moved to get up. I stood and looked down at him, bringing a cigarette to my lips.

He looked up with confused eyes and sighed "that's disappointing." He stated. Anger boiled in my stomach. I scoffed "disappointing? Me? I'm sorry you left me and I slipped into a depression. I needed something and guess who wasn't there?! YOU! You have a fucking nerve to call me that Mihael!" I retorted in pure rage.

He looked at me taken aback. " M-Matt?" He asked. I admit this is not like me. "Pull yourself together Mail we don't have time for your pathetic sob story we have work to do." He said.

My eyebrow twitched in pure anger. "You heartless girly twat! Never talk to me again Miheal! If business is what you want, that's what you'll get!" I spat and walked out of the room lighting the death stick.

I don't love this guy.

I don't.

Okay.

I do but never again...