Prologue; Good Boy - Bad Boy

Author's Note; I kinda rushed this but enjoy Other stories will be updated soon! :) x

Cliché.

What a peculiar word, one might assume. But then again, it defines a stereotype.

This story is a love story, and one might think; "It's just like any other. They fall in love, there's the good guy and bad boy."

Maybe you've read something similar?

Maybe you haven't?

Jason McCann has been in and out of juvenile detention centers since the age of ten; his first offence was graffiti, while the others had been around the subject of drugs and theft.

It had been a year since Jason had been released on parole from his juvenile jail, and he may or may not have been doing better for himself.

The kid had spent most of his life doing bad things, and the past seemed to follow him everywhere - which is why he latches onto being a member of the Bad Blood gang, notoriously known for their drug and turf wars around their city.

But of course, Jason still needs to find work in order to stay out of jail, and manages to mantain a job as an assistant in a local library; not exactly bad ass, but at least he got paid to sit around and tell people to shut the fuck up.

Things are going good for the tattooed bad boy, that is, until someone begins murdering off gang members one by one.

A serial killer is on the loose, and Jason is a potential target.

Justin Bieber, a straight A student, sixteen years old, and a perfect little Christian church going kid who hasn't done a bad thing in his life.

He's also a regular at the library with a peculiar interest for the bad mouthed Librarian.

Cliché? Maybe.

Love story? who knows.