Chapter 27; "My Heart Will Go On"

Justin

I stared at the ceiling, the sunlight beaming inside the room from the open window. My lower back was excruciatingly painful.

Did I break my spine? Am I ever going to walk again?

I only woke up five minutes ago; and to my horror, the reality of pain after some serious sex was setting in.

Jason wasnt even in the bed - Gee, I hope he didn't just ditch me after I gave my body to him last night.

I blushed at the memory of everything that happened; I was no longer a Virgin. I gave that up for Jason, the bad boy my parents didnt want me near...

I was that rebelling kid from some random fictional story who did the complete opposite of what his crazy ass parents wanted.

I sinned badly, I'm going directly to Hell. I'll be tortured for my eternal life.

I felt my eyes watering up. While I'm drowning in all this sin, Jason's just gone ahead and left me to die on this bed alone.

"You look so exhausted." Jason cooed, carrying me into the apartment, kissing my cheek.

I swatted my hand at his chest, grumbling as my eyelids felt heavier and heavier, "Maybe God's punishing me for having sex before marriage..."

"It's normal to feel tired after, babe." Jason laughed, taking me into the bedroom and placing me on his mattress/bed.

I couldnt hide my smile at the word 'babe', snuggling into the covers as he gently placed me down near the middle of the bed.

"Tomorrow's gonna feel different." Jason sighed, wrapping his arms around me as we got comfortable.

"Mm, I'm gonna regret it if my butt hurts." I pouted, tucking my head into his chest.

I was on the verge of falling asleep, no help from Jason as he rubbed my back soothingly. I was definitely seconds away from passing out.

"I'll make it up to you, promise." Jason murmured, kissing my cheek.

I bet by saying "I'll make it up to you", he was just indicating that he was going to leave me here to suffer.

I winced as I pushed myself to sit up, my butt was aching. I looked at the open door, trying to listen for any sounds in the apartment.

It was dead silent. I felt my heart starting to shatter. Did Jason actually leave me?

My bottom lip shook in the slightest as my eyes pooled up in tears that were desperately trying to escape.

Despite the utter pain I was going through, I forced myself to get up, limping my way out of the bedroom and into the lounge.

"J-Jason?" I stuttered, slightly holding onto hope that he was just sitting quetly somewhere. But nope, I'm not that special.

I couldnt hold in the sob that slipped out, my eyes finally giving way to endless tears.

Yes, I'm crying. I'm crying because I had sex with who I thought would be the love of my life, instead, he left me. In his creepy apartment.