Chapter 25; "Stan"

Jason's POV

Sitting in Stanley's office at the library never felt more terrifying. I felt like he had something dangerous to tell us.

I mean, I am in a gang and that shit's pretty dangerous on its own at times, but Stanley was a strict guy and very hard to please. Plus he was old. Old people scare me so much.

Justin sat beside me, tapping at the arm rests on his chair as Stanley entered the room, closing and locking it behind him.

"Didnt think you'd come." Stanley snickered, sitting at his desk.

"Why's that?" I snorted.

"I handed you a pile of cash... for all I know you could've ran off, gambled the lot, spent it on strippers." Stanley tisked, shaking his head at me.

Justin sent me a very disapproving look as I let out a laugh.

"My dad says strippers are sinners and they will be damned to Hell." Justin mumbled.

"He also hates gays, is a total dick and sent you to Convertion Therapy." I snorted, "Dude is bat-shit-insane."

Justin frowned, looking down at his lap. I felt a bit bad for saying that, but it was true. The guy basically sent his son off to be tortured.

Stanley cleared his throat, "The reason I wanted you to have the money, and use it for your needs has already been explained... I want you to look after Justin."

"I will." I nodded, grabbing Justin's hand, hoping he wasnt angry about what I said, "He'll be fine with me."

Stanley looked at Justin, "Your brother came to me a few years ago, Justin. He was struggling with trying to be perfect for your father."

"He never looked like he was struggling..." Justin bit his bottom lip, "He's always been the perfect child."

"He said the same thing about you." Stanley sighed, "I know I wont be around forever, so I'll help you both financially... I'm not a rich man, but I expect you to use what I can give you wisely."

"You cant give us more. You've done enough." I quickly said, not wanting to use Stanley like that.

The dude can be an ass, but he's all too generous.

"Shut up, Jason." Stanley scoffed, "I'll do what I damn want."

Justin giggled lightly at that, squeezing my hand.

I half smiled, sighing, "You crazy old man."

"I aint old, now get the hell out. I'll continue this tomorrow. There's things I gotta do." Stanley grabbed a white envelope, pushing it towards me, "Justin, put this in your pocket, dont open it until I instruct you to. So hold onto it."

Justin took it slowly, confused, "Um, okay."

-

"Am I the only one who finds it weird he's being so nice?" I questioned Justin as I drove.

The feeling of being in this new car was like heaven. It feels good to own an Impala.

It was now nightfall, and I was driving us both to get something to eat. Justin had his eyes glued on the envelope, barely contributing to the conversation.

"What? Just open it." I sighed.

Justin huffed, "No. He said to wait."

"Then stop staring at it." I rolled my eyes.

"I will... I just... it feels like there's something solid inside... I really want to know what it is." Justin whined, shaking the envelope a bit.

I chuckled, reaching over to open the glovebox, "Put it in there, forget it."

Justin sighed, shoving it inside, before pulling something out of the glovebox, "What is this?"

I stopped at a redlight, looking over at him properly. Justin waved a small black-squared satchet, before reading it.

"Condom... wait..." Justin furrowed his brows.

I blushed at realization. I put them in there straight after we bought the car... maybe because of what Justin said... about what we could do in the back.

"Just put it back." I quickly mumbled.

Justin smiled, "So.... whats for dinner?"

I sighed out of relief as the light turnt green, "Uh, burgers from McDonalds... or whatever?"

"Cheeseburger sounds good... we should park somewhere quiet and nice... to eat... you know?" Justin's voice hinted as he shut the glovebox.

I wasnt sure if he was hinting what I thought he was hinting, "... Okay."

-

Justin and I sat in silence as we ate, the car parked at a look-out area. We were the only ones here, which felt good.

I wasnt in the mood to deal with idiotic teenagers. A lot of them come to places like these.

Justin chewed slowly on his burger, eyes locked at the view of our towns lights down below.

The soft sound of Ronan Keating's When You say Nothing At All playing on the radio set a nice mood.

Justin put his burger down as soon as I finished my food, turning to face me.

"Jason?" He spoke quietly.

"Yeah?" I sent a comforting smile.

"Its just us two now, right?" Justin asked, his eyes wide with curiousity.

"Just us two? Out here? Yeah.. see? No one else is here-"

"No... I mean..." Justin scooted closer, "I cant go back home... my friends probably forgot all about me... I trust you more than anyone else..."

I hummed, wrapping an arm over his shoulder, "We got each other... promise." I kissed his temple, feeling him snuggle into me.

"Good... 'cause I'm ready." Justin looked up at me with a grin.

"Ready?" I rose a brow.

"We gotta do it in the back, remember?" Justin grinned, wiggling his brows back at me.

I widened my eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Sorry this is a filler but next chapter will be smutty ily