Chapter 9; "Against The Wall"

Justin's POV

"Come here." The deep sound of Jason's voice pulled me closer, my eyes fluttering shyly as I came to stand in front of him. "Ever been fucked before?" he asks bluntly, earning a blush from my self.

"I... No." I stutter, his hands meeting my hips as he slowly massaged them.

"Well you're about to be. Right against that wall." Jason smirked, lifting me swiftly before slamming my back against a white clean wall.

I choked out a moan as his lips attacked my neck, his hips grinding against my lower half slowly as he nipped at the skin with his teeth.

I moaned louder, "Oh, mm. Feels good."

I couldn't believe I said that out loud, I was so hot and 'turned on' right now.

My toes were curling at the pure pleasure I was receiving. I was on the edge of releasing right then and there-

"What the hell is going on!? Wake up!" A shriek erupts, and I feel myself being shaken.

My eyes quickly fly open and while my vision adjusts I let out a gasp of surprise.

My heart was beating rapidly as the image of my mother hovering over me in my bed came to view, a stern expression written on her face.

"Mum?" I mumble tiredly, and a little freaked out.

"What the hell were you dreaming about? Hmm?" She snapped, "You were moaning loudly." Her eyes harden and I blush.

"Uh, roller coasters." I blurted, the first thing I could come up with without sounding like a dirty boy.

This was so wrong, I shouldn't have even been dreaming about that... My mum and dad would flip if they knew what I was even thinking.

"Roller-coaster's?" Mum pursed her lips, "Wouldn't you be screaming? Why on earth were you moaning?" She pushed, not at all believing my answer.

I gulped thickly, coming up with a little white lie - I never normally lie like this but I'd rather hide from the truth - "The ride made me feel sick, and I felt like I was going to throw up."

"Oh?" My mother's eyes lighten up, some concern growing, "How are you feeling? You can't afford to miss out on school." She stated, feeling my head, "Its a Friday, though... Hmm."

"I feel fine." I promised, sitting up, "Er, I was actually wondering if I could stay over Chaz's tonight. After school."

"You have church this weekend." She stated.

I pressed my lips in a tight line, before I began lying once again, "Chaz actually wanted me to explore some older churches in that old town a few hours away... We wanted to understand the history of older Christian's and Catholics... The difference between them." I nodded along as the lying became a little more easier to do.

"I.. Well... I suppose it is a good idea." She nodded, "Alright. I will allow it. But you need to get up. Breakfast is waiting at the table and your father is joining us this morning." She smiled.

"He is?" I swallowed, suddenly growing nervous.

If you think my mother is bad, wait until you meet my father.

"Yes. Go have a quick shower." She patted my knee before exiting the room.

I sighed, throwing the blanket off of my lap and gasping at the sight underneath it. A small wet patch on my pajama bottoms, as well as a sticky sensation between my skin and the fabric of my boxers.

Oh lord.

-

"Tuck in your shirt." My dad said almost immediately as I entered the dining room.

I blushed, quickly doing as he instructed while my mum placed some pancakes in the middle of the table.

I sat down, "Good morning, Dad." I said nervously, my fingers playing with the fabric of my clothing, trying to calm myself.

"Good morning, son." He nodded, scratching his small (clean cut) beard. He took a sip of his coffee, eyes scanning me, "Your mother tells me you're going to a friend's this weekend?"

I nodded slowly, "Yes, my friend Chaz..."

"I dont like the sound of you skipping out on church..." Dad muttered, shaking his head.

"He and Chaz were going to go visit some of the older churches, honey." Mum spoke sweetly, leaning over and pecking my dad's cheek.

If they had any idea I was going to spend the weekend with Jason, I think they'd kill me... Or like, send me away to a reform camp.

"Oh, I see." Dad hummed, "I suppose that's a good idea... Then, I expect some pictures."

"Pardon?" I blurted, eyes wide.

"Of the churches, I would love to see a scrap book or something of your trip... I think you should take some photos of the churches, add a few bible verses and present it to me Monday night." Dad grinned.

I felt my stomach drop. My dad is basically demanding me to do homework.... On a weekend.

"That's a lovely idea. I'll even put it up on the display case." Mum agreed as she served our pancakes out.

"... Sure." I swallowed, nodding slowly.

Now I'm really screwed.

"Hurry up and eat or you'll be late for school." Mum said, "Are you going to Chaz's straight after or will I be dropping you off?" She added.

I grabbed some butter as I began to prepare my pancake, "I'll go right after school."

"Make sure to take an overnight bag with you then." Dad spoke, before he began eating his food.

Dont get me wrong, I was absolutely nervous about the weekend and Monday because if I screw up my parents will know who I've been hanging out with, and maybe who I've even been kissing - but despite that feeling, I was also sort of excited...

I was about to have a sleepover with the guy who makes me feel really good but in a really wrong way.