Chapter Sixteen; "Dinner Invitation"

Jason's POV

I rose a brow at my brother, confused as to why he was even here at Justin's house... as well as to why he was hanging out with Justin's 'brother'.

"Spencer?" I murmured, furrowing my brows.

Spencer glanced between Justin and I, frowning, "Uh, Derek, this is my brother, Jason..."

"The Jason?" Derek grumbled, eying me up and down, "Why are you hanging around my brother?"

"Derek." Justin spoke in a warning tone.

"What? Does Mum and Dad know you've been hanging around him?" Derek glared down at Justin, "You know you aren't-"

"Hey, lets not start an argument..." Spencer cleared his throat, "Jason, this is my friend from College."

"Oh right." I swallowed, leaning against the car.

Derek sighed, "Okay, whatever. Um, you better get out of here before-Crap." Derek's eyes widened, nudging Justin as he stared behind me.

Justin's eyes darted over to where he was looking, gasping soflty, "Derek Dad doesnt know I was with Jason." He rushed out.

I turned my head to see a car pulling up in front of mine, and a man soon stepping out the passanger side with a briefcase.

The mans face was hard, clean cut with a pointed grey goatie-beard. His suit was dark and he just appeared to be a strict and highly respected man.

Some part of my wanted to scream in terror - the other part wanted to get in my car and just drive away.

He was terrifying to look at... but I'm probably overreacting.

His eyes darkly aimed at us as he walked over silently.

"Er, hi dad." Derek sent a small smile to him.

"I didn't expect you home from college this early..." He spoke firmly, before glancing at Spencer and Myself, "Friends of yours?"

"Uh, yep." Derek nodded.

"I do hope they stay for dinner. I insist, actually." He smirked.

"Actually I think-" Derek frowned, before he was cut off.

"How rude of me, I'm John Bieber, and you two are?" He held his hand out to shake my brothers.

"Spencer McCann, sir." Spencer nodded and shook his hand.

John turned to me straight after, holding his hand out.

I held back a cringe and shook his hand, feeling his hand squeeze tightly around mine. Too tightly.

"Jason, Jason McCann." I pursed my lips, slightly wincing as his hand tightened.

"I know." He whispered, before clearing his throat, "As I said before, do join the family for dinner." John released my hand, before staring directly at Derek, "I must get to know my son's friends." He said, before walking passed the boys, through the gate surrounding the house.

"Uh, I'm gonna hit the road." I cleared my throat, disturbed by that little discussion.

"You cant." Justin blurted, earning a smack to the head from Derek.

"What my brother means, is that our father has asked you to dinner... and he doesnt take lightly to people saying no..." Derek sighed, "Plus, I'm intetested in finding out if my brother should or should not be around you."

I sighed, pursing my lips, "Fine... but I need to drop the car off first... I'll come back."

"You better." Justin blurted, blushing.

I chuckled soflty, "Yeah okay..."

"See you soon." Spencer half waved and I nodded, getting back in the car.

Well this is gonna be awkward...

Author's note; I admit to being aa shitty author lately so I do apologise. Especially for how short this chapter was. And Im gonna do what i normally do and give you all my poor excuse for lack of updates.

Well, I had a little bit of a "depressive" moment a few weeks ago, which yeah. But, I was keen to start writing more last week but something came up...

When I say "came up", what I really mean is I started binge watching Supernatural and three days ago I started from season one episode one and now Im on like season 4 episode 6 and I havent slept and Im really shitty at updates because Im hooked on Supernatural so I sincerely apologize for that because Sam and Dean are taking over my life but its so good omg 😂😝😭 I need sleep so bad Im delusional okay again super sorry and this authors Note was probably longer than the chapter

Ps: Drama-Llama is to come x