Chapter 24; "Impala"

Jason's POV

"What about this car?" Justin grinned, pointing at a random car in the lot.

We were currently looking at a car yard, all of them second hand cars since I didn't want to buy something too expensive... I was a bit nervous to even spend this money.

I looked at the small car and shrugged, "It looks like an Auto... I prefer a manual."

"What's the difference?" Justin asked, cupping his hands on the window so he could look inside the car.

"Seriously?" I snorted, unable to believe he didn't know the difference.

"Can I help you boys?" A heavy southern accent asked, making us turn around.

The guy was dressed like a cowboy, almost. A toothpick sitting between his teeth, and a somewhat sly smirk too.

"Uh yeah, we're looking for a car... to buy today." I cleared my throat.

"Cash or Card? We don't take cheque's." He nodded.

"Er, Cash." I glanced at Justin.

Justin smiled, "Have you got any cool cars? Like popular cars? -oh, maybe even a specific car that stands out?"

I furrowed my brows, about to tell Justin to calm down, but the car dealer interrupted.

"In fact, we do." He nodded, "We have a nice car out back, just been serviced and filled up. A full tank."

"Oh cool! Can we see it?" Justin grinned.

The man nodded, "I'm Carl, by the way. And come on back." He said, before leading us around the car yard.

Justin was keen to follow, but I quickly grabbed his arm as we walked behind Carl.

"Calm down, alright? We're only looking." I told him quietly.

Justin smiled, "I know." He bit his bottom lip, "But I never get to look at cars. My dad says they're dirty and all I ever get to sit in are really professional looking cars."

I sighed, "I get it, but act cool. These car dealers like to scam you." I explained, kissing his temple softly before we rounded the corner with Carl.

Justin blushed, looking to Carl as he stood in front of a sheet over a car.

"You boys ever watch a TV show called Supernatural?" Carl asked, grinning to the side.

I furrowed my brows, "That demon hunting show?"

"What?" Justin looked up at me confused.

Carl yanked the sheet off the top of the car, revealing it. My eyes widen in appreciation.

"Yeah, my daughter is obsessed with the show. She told me that an Impala 67 is the ride for the two main characters." Carl nodded, walking around the car, "Engine is perfect, it hums nicely, completely clean inside and out, and leather seats."

I could literally drool right now. The car was black, and so good looking.

Is it possible to get a boner over such a vehicle?

Justin pouted, "Doesnt leather stick to your skin?"

"How much?" I blurted.

"We were gonna sell it for $50,000." Carl sighed, "But I need money upfront and fast. I can drop it down to 30?"

"15?" I bargained.

"Jason, you said not to just get any-" Justin frowned at me as I covered his mouth.

"28?" Carl rose a brow.

"Drop it to 20 and I'll buy it right now." I said, my tone firm, "Any higher and I'm out."

Carl pursed his lips, debating my offer, "Thats a really low price for such a beatiful car."

Justin tried to argue into my hand, his words muffled.

"I can drive her out today and you'll have money in your hand." I nodded.

"Well, having her around causes a lot of extra hours... alright. You have yourself a deal." Carl nodded, "I'll get the paperwork."

I grinned as Carl walked off, "I got myself an Impala, I'm freaking awesome."

Justin huffed, pulling away from me, "You didn't even act uninterested! You said we had to be suttle!"

"Its an Impala. These cars are sexy." I stated, walking to the car and looking in it, "God, this would be great for road trips." I said excitedly.

"Jason," Justin whined, "You havent even test driven it!"

"Feel free to test it then." Carl returned, throwing me the keys.

I caught them and opened up the car, moaning at the scent.

"Just around the block, got it?" Carl warned.

I nodded, "of course. Justin, jump in." I grinned.

Justin huffed, stomping over and getting in the passangers side.

Grumpy much?

I sat down and buckled up, grinning, "Oh its so comfy."

"It doesnt even have a CD player." Justin pouted, "How are we gonna listen to Hilsong?"

"First of all," I started the engine, literally avoiding the urge to come at the sound and vibration running through the car, "No church crap will ever be played in this car."

"But I-"

"Secondly, it has an Aux chord, so my phone can play some neat as fuck tunes." I began to drive, puting the car in gear, driving it carefully.

Justin frowned, "I don't know your music, Jase." He sighed, sinking in the seat.

I glanced at him as I drove around, "Hey, why are you so sad? Come on, this car is fucking awesome." I poked him.

Justin grumbled, "You didn't let me help pick, and you banned my favorite music."

"Hilsong is the only shit you've listened to, at least give me a chance to show you my kind of music." I grabbed his hand, bringing it up to my mouth so I could kiss it, "And I didn't realise you wanted to help make a decision... I really like this car though." I explained, rubbing his hand.

Justin sighed drastically, "Okay..." he said.

"Okay?" I glanced at him.

"Yeah. You can get the car... you really want it... and you deserve it." Justin shifted in his seat.

I smiled, "You want to know what else I like about this kind of car?"

"What?" Justin asked softly.

"We could have some hot ass sex in the back," I joked.

Justin squeaked, looking at the back seats before squeezing my hand, "Should we do it tonight? Will we be comfy?"

I almost choked at that. Did he basically agree to it?

"Babe, we don't have to actually do it. I was kidding." I explained.

"... oh." He giggled a bit, "Well, either way, we could do it back there... then this car wouldnt be all too bad." Justin hummed.

Okay, definitely have a boner now.