Chapter Fifteen; "Welcome Home Stranger"

Jason's POV

I let Justin sleep off his drunkenness after the boys helped me get him out of his vomit soaked clothes and into some clean spare ones lying around in the crappy shack.

He was wearing baggy sweats and a loose shirt, making him look tiny and kind of adorable.

I allowed him to curl up into a ball  on my lap, since the crumby couch he was on before was covered in puke.

I sighed, looking at the time.  2.23am.

"Hey, Luke, do you think you could drive us back to mine? You can crash there?" I murmured looking up, cringing as I landed my eyes on Luke.

He was attempting to crush a beer can on his head.

Scratch the idea of him driving us to mine then...

"Why don't you take my car? I dont need it." Zayn hummed from the table, rubbing his tired eyes as he read from his phone.

"You sure?" I asked, standing up slowly.

I held Justin bridal style in my arms as I walked over to Zayn.

He looked up at me, half grinning, "Yeah, I'm gonna go back to Liam's tonight so I dont need the shitty thing... just bring it back to Liam's before six tomorrow night."

I nodded as Zayn tossed the keys onto Justin's lap. Justin mumbled tiredly, gripping onto my jumper.

I called out a small goodbye before I left the shack, carrying Justin carefully in the process.

~

When I finally did get home, Justin was half awake and grumbling about a headache - so I placed him in my bed and gave him some advil and water.

Justin sighed as he took them, "I'm sorry again...I shouldnt drink." He mumbled.

I sat beside him and chuckled, "You shouldnt. They wont do that to you again, I promise."

"Its okay... they're okay guys." Justin hummed, rubbing his eyes, "I thought they'd try and hurt me or something - but, they were nicer than I thought."

"Nice? They aren't always nice. But since you're with me, they'll be 'nice'." I chuckled at the thought of how they would have treated poor Justin if I didnt say he was with me.

Zayn probably would have used him as a target for darts... he's a nutter.

"Its still night, want to rest up?" I asked him softly, lying down. I was tired and looking forward to sleeping.

Justin smiled, "Um... could we uh, cuddle?" He asked shyly.

I grinned, pulling him into my arms without warning. Tucking the blanket around us, I held him securely as we cuddled.

Justin yawned softly, "I gotta be home by eleven, Mmkay?" He murmured.

"Night?" I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep.

"Morning." Justin sighed, resting his head on my chest.

"Kay." I murmured half asleep.

It went silent, Justin probably half asleep himself as I let sleep consume me.

-

"Jason, Jason I gotta go." Justin shook me awake.

I groaned, "What?"

"Its 10.30, I have to start walking home." Justin sighed, getting up from the bed and grabbing his shoes.

I grumbled as I sat up, checking my phone for the time. Yep. 10:30.

I internally groaned at the sight of a message from Stanley.

OldFart; I need you to come to the library and organize a book stall for best seller this week. Be here by before 12. -Stanley

I cringed at the fact he signed his name at the end of the text as if it were some letter or something.

"I'll drive you in Zayn's car... gotta work by the looks of it." I frowned, getting up and searching for my shoes, since I was too lazy to have a shower or get changed.

Justin nodded, picking up his bag, "Okay thanks."

Justin's POV

Once we were sitting in the small dented car (which belonged to Zayn) Jason began driving - with me directing him towards my house.

"Such a fancy side of town." Jason hummed mostly to himself as we drove - a few blocks away from my home.

I bit my lip, feeling a little worried Jason would think I was some Posh kid... I kind of was... but still...

"I can't believe these people have such green grass? Is it even real?" Jason chuckled.

"My Mum thinks they're all cheating with the color spray. She's pretty competitive about house presentation. She's won Best Front Lawn three years running." I smiled proudly.

"Those things actually exist? People actually get awards for best front lawns?" Jason snorted laughter.

I frowned realizing how snobby that sounded. Oh god.

"So which place is yours?" Jason hummed.

I bit my lip, "Turn left at the next street and my house is the one with the tall black gates." I explained.

Jason nodded, turning down the street, his eyes widing in curiousity.

I blushed, looking up as my house neared. I furrowed my brows as a car overtook Jason before he had a chance to park outside of my house.

I gaped at the realization of who had done that - the dark car parking in my driveway.

"That isnt your dad is it?" Jason murmured, glancing at me.

I shook my head, sinking into my seat, "Its my brother..."

"You have a brother?" Jason asked, chuckling.

Both sides of the dark cars doors opened simultaneously and I watched as two people exited the car roughly at the same time.

What was my brother doing home from college? He hates this place.

"Holy fucking shit." Jason blurted.

I widened my eyes as Derek's eyes landed in our direction, looking at us confused.

"What are you doing? Drive. Lets run away before he sees me." I whined.

"I would but the other dude who got out of his car is my brother!" Jason glared at me.

"What?" I stared at Jason confused, before looking back and realizing the guy with Derek was the guy from the library... the one I thought Jason had a thing with... oh.

Derek began walking towards us suddenly, causing me to grow fearful. What would he say if he sees me with a boy? A boy like Jason?

"Drive! Step on it Jason!" I squealed, trying to reach over Jason to turn the car back on.

"Justin chill the hell out. Get off me." Jason snapped, trying to push me off of him.

I screamed as soon as Derek knocked loudly on the car window.

Crap.

These windows arent tinted, are they?

"Justin, I can see you. Get out the car." Derek grumbled bitterly, crossing his arms.

Nope. Not tinted.

I swallowed, unbuckling my seatbelt slowly.

"You're friend can get out too." Derek added deeply, opening the car door and pulling me out of it without too much of a fight from me.

I'm busted.