Chapter 23; "Bite Me"

Jason's POV

I sighed, pacing back and forth at the end of the bed. My mind buzzing with thoughts.

"A-Are you okay?" Justin stammered, nervous with my behaviour.

I hadn't said a word since getting back to Liam's - other than telling Justin to come and sit on the bed because I needed to talk to him.

I was trying to be sane; I had a bag full of cash.

How do I tell Justin that? What is he going to say?

"Jason?" Justin frowned, "Did I do something wrong?"

I stopped, turning to face him, "What? No." I shook my head, "Of course not."

"Am I in trouble? You look worried... Did I say something to hurt your feelings?" Justin began to ramble, obviously trying to blame himself for my weird behaviour.

I walked towards him, hushing him with a quick kiss, "You havent done anything wrong. You're good."

Justin blushed, eyes curious, "Then whats happening? Are you okay? Do you need me to hug you? I can do that." He nodded slowly.

I licked my lips, cracking a small smile, "A hug? Uh, that'll have to wait... um." I stepped back, pointing to the bag sitting at the foot of the bed, "Could you look in there?"

"The bag?" Justin blushed, slowly nodding, "Okay." He inched over to it, opening it.

I swallowed, "I promise it was given to me... I didnt steal."

Justin furrowed his brows, "So what? Its some cash?" He looked back at me confused.

"Its $30,000." I stated, making it clear it was a big amount of money.

Justin shrugged, "So? This is like a months allowance... My brother has gotten 50 a month since he started college."

I stared at him blankly for a few seconds; right... spoilt rich kid...

"Well people like me earn like half of that in a year..." I snorted at him.

"Doesnt your dad have a trust fund for you?" Justin asked, raising a brow.

"No because I dont talk to him and he cant pull this kind of cash out of his ass like some parents." I snapped, getting annoyed.

Justin bit his bottom lip, "Oh... sorry... I just thought-"

"You know I live in a lower class side of town. I'm broke. Okay? This money is like rare to get." I huffed, calming myself down.

I had to remind myself that Justin had a different life to mine. He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Justin bit his bottom lip, "Sorry... I just... I dont get money is all. I dont understand why everybody wants it so bad and why its such a big thing..."

"If you lived the way I do, you'd get it." I grumbled, sitting down with a huff.

Justin slowly moved closer to me, "I'm sorry," He mumbled quietly, "If it makes you feel better, I'll try not to sound like a jerk. I just.. money confuses me... I dont like it."

I rose a brow, "Why not? The stuff keeps you fed every day, buys you things you want and need... it just makes life so much easier."

"Easier?" Justin shook his head, "My Dad works majority of the time, my Mum is only around after school, and being rich makes their standards for me and my brother to be ten times higher than everyone else."

I sighed, "I get that but..." I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer to me for a small cuddle, "You should be grateful that you didnt have to watch your parents suffer to pay bills and feed all their kids every day... I mean, my parents had their issues while I was growing up, so I just get overwhelmed by so much money."

Justin nuzzled his face into my neck as he moved closer, humming, "Well, I can try and help any way I can... what do you have to do with the money?"

"Uh, buy a car apparently... and try and support you with whatever I have left." I murmured, trying to figure out if I should spend this money or not.

"Did Stanley give it to you?" Justin asked softly.

I furrowed my brows, "Uh, how did you-"

"Long story." Justin pulled back, pursing his lips to the side, "I just know it was him..."

I sighed, "I cant spend the money... right? It would be wrong for me to do it."

Justin smiled a bit, "It wouldnt be wrong. He gave it to you..."

"What if it's a trick?" I ran a hand through my hair, feeling stressed out.

Wouldn't it be morally wrong for me to use this money? And how can I trust someone who throws around such a large wad of cash?

"Stanley is harmless..." Justin hummed, "Just trust him... he hasn't given you any reason not to."

I pursed my lips, looking at Justin, "I suppose... maybe... He did tell me what to buy... so like, I guess tomorrow, before we meet up with him, I should buy a car?"

I was mostly trying to convince myself to spend it - I mean, I could steal money from a stranger and spend it in a heartbeat; but this was given to me by my boss, an old guy who's a role model to me... he's looked out for me for a while now.

Justin kissed my cheek sweetly, "Then its settled. In the morning, you should buy a car!"

"Alright." I breathed, "But you're coming with me, okay?"

Justin nodded eagerly, "Of course."

I smiled lovingly at him, pulling him into a cuddle. Justin buried himself into my chest, chuckling softly.

"Do you have your license?" He murmured into my shirt.

"Surprisingly, I do." I rolled my eyes playfully, reaching down and tickling his sides a bit.

Justin squeaked out, "Ohmygosh, stop!" He snorted.

"Thats cute." I laughed, pausing my fingers from tickling him momentarily.

"What?" Justin blushed, trying his best to glare up at me.

"You sound just like a baby pig." I snickered.

Justin gasped, "I do not!"

I grinned, "Yes you do."

"I don't so bite me!" He huffed, slapping my chest gently.

I laughed, throwing him onto the bed before using my body weight to pin him down.

Justin grunted, squirming to break free. His feet wriggling wildly.

I kissed him to stop him from starting up a fire of wordly protests, making it sweet and gentle to begin with. Despite his eagerness to get me off of him, he kissed back.

My tongue was quick to dart out and lick his bottom lip, wanting to turn this gentle kiss into something a little more intimate.

Justin nervously parted his lips for me, allowing us to begin a small make-out session.

I kept our kissing at one pace, almost lost in a complete trance at how comfortable I felt doing this with him.

I dont think we'd properly made out like this - but I was still keen to tease him.

Once Justin was confident enough to slide his tongue into my mouth, I took the opportunity to do as he told me to do earlier.

Justin's eyes snapped open as he let out a gasp, our heads soon seperating, "Jathon!" He blurted with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, "Did you theriouthly jutht bite me!?"

"What was that, Mike Tyson?" I snickered.

"Rude!" He whined, sticking his tongue back in his mouth with a pout.

I pecked his lips once more, "Be careful what you tell me to do, babe."

Justin huffed, "If that's the case, get off me."

"You've already used up your opportunity to give me an order. I'm perfectly comfortable right here." I grinned down at him.

Justin rolled his eyes, smiling, "I dont know why I like you."