Chapter 6✍

Troye ♕

"Holy shit. What am I supposed to wear!?!" I screamed hopelessly, throwing my phone across the room.

Rather than helping me, my friend Tyler jus cackled and said, "Bitch, grow a pair and pick something out."

"Yeah. I would, but the problem is: this isn't some ordinary guy. I actually have a huge interest in him. So if this doesn't go well, then I'll be crying for three weeks straight." I snapped back, "plus, I work with him."

"Oh shit. We need to get you looking cute af for this... I don't want you moping around me for three weeks." Tyler said looking alarmed. He ran to my closet, rummaging through the few good pieces of clothing I had. Tyler then pulled out a grey t-shirt with a black sweater, and blue jeans.

Ok? What the hell? "Um... Tyler? Why in the world do you think it's a good idea for me to wear casual? He always wears professional clothes, and I do to when I'm around him." Or no clothes at all...

"That's exactly why. He wants to get to know you, so I want you to show some of your character in what you're wearing."

I rolled my eyes at his corny comment, but agreed none the less. When I walked out of my bathroom, with my hair done and shoes on, Tyler looked at me like he was admiring a piece of artwork he created.

"Perfect... Wait no. Something's missing. Where are your reading glasses?" He asked looking around the room.

"Reading glasses? On my nightstand... why exactly?" I asked skeptically.

Tyler didn't answer, he just slipped them on my face and turned me around, so I was looking directly at the mirror. Huh...not a bad look.

"This is literally you. The jeans and sweater show that your an introvert. The grey t-shirt tells him that your simple. But the glasses point out that you are more intelligent than you look." Tyler chuckled.

I turned to him raising my eyebrow, "He'll get that all from an outfit?"

"You said that he was into fashion, so obviously." Tyler rolled his eyes like it was a simple explanation. Then, he pulled me to the elevator, since it was time for my date. We took a selfie, just for the hell of it: me in my black sweater, him in his Disney jumper. Finally, when we got to the lobby, Tyler wished me luck and literally pushed me out if the front doors and he ran back in, catching the elevator before it closed, and waving good-bye to me like it was the last time I was gonna see him.

Connor ♛

I drive up to the entrance of Troye's apartment and look out my rolled down window, trying hopefully to spot him. After a few minutes, I see him. Those glasses look so hot on him. Oh my god. Anyway, as Troye walks to my car, I get out to hold the door open for him.

"So where are we going exactly, Mr. Franta?" Troye asked.

I smirked. "It's a surprise. As crazy as it sounds, I'm not really into the corny 'fancy restaurant' scene, or the 'picnic under the stars' thing." I looked at him for a split-second, then tries to focus on the road again. God, he's so gorgeous.

"Ok sir." He answers promptly.

"Troye, this is a date. Don't call me 'Mr. Franta' or 'Sir'. Call me Connor, just like you did in the coffee shop."

Troye nodded and looked out the window, probably trying to guess where I was taking him. Little does he know that he's been here with me already.