Chapter 10✍

Troye ♕

"Get ready, I'm gonna be waiting on the bed in the playroom." Connor says.

"Wait, where are we going? What am I getting ready for?" I asked confused as fuck.

"Troye, aren't you supposed to be really smart? We're not going anywhere, but you are rewarding me for the bet I won." He informs me, "Now go dress up for me princess..."

A chill runs down my spine as I go search for something to wear on the rack of cross-dressing clothes in the corner of the playroom. After looking for like five minutes, I decided on the heels I wore the first time I had sex with Connor, sheer black stockings that hooked onto a pair of black panties topped with a thin black blouse. Just to add some color, I went back and got a red mini skirt. And now, it's time to embarrass myself.

Connor ♛

I heard the door creak open and out sauntered my Princess in this hot and I mean, HOT outfit. God, I can't wait to just wreck him. "Hey Princess... You look good. Especially with these stockings." I say when I put a finger in them and make the fabric snap back onto his leg. I pull him onto my lap and whisper, "How about you ask Daddy what you want? Hmmm?"

"Daddy, I want you to tie me up and fuck me. I want you to make me do things for your pleasure. I want you to be rough and call me things." Troye says seductively.

"Wait.... Make you do things for my pleasure?" I question if this was reality or not. "Turn around and bend over, so Daddy can see that ass he's gonna fuck." Troye does and I lift his skirt and grope his asscheeks in my hands, pulling them apart and moving the panties, so I could see my pretty hole. I have an idea. I get up to retreat a cock ring, a vibrating dildo with a strong suction cup on the bottom, and a chair. When I come back, Princess looks confused. I take out his dick and slip on the ring. He whines and I shoot him a glare. Then I suction the dildo onto the middle of the chair and admire my work. "Alright slut, go sit on your chair and entertain your Daddy."

Troye ♕

"Wha-what?" I question, not believing what he just asked my to do.

"Yeah, that's right, go put on a show for Daddy...unless you want to be punished by your Master." He answers fiercely.

"But-"

"Troye." Master says sternly as a warning.

I roll my eyes, heading towards the chair. Oh shit! I hope he didn't see me roll my eyes, else he'll punish me like there is no tomorrow! I turn around, and see Master glaring at me. Oh, he saw. But, I began 'the show' before he could come any closer to me.

"Umm, M-Master?" I stuttered out.

"What?" He snapped, obviously not liking my attitude that I showed before.

"W-where's the lube?"

At this, his lips curl up into an evil smile. "Use your spit slut."

My eyes widen at his answer, but I knew there was no opposing him, so I turned around and bent down, lifted my skirt, spreading my asscheeks and threw my ass in a circle. I peered over my shoulder to see his reaction and he just had a smirk with a raised eyebrow. I smiled innocently and sat on the ground in front of the chair, spreading my legs and took my panties off, throwing them at Daddy's face. He catches them, and secures a corner of them between his teeth, so they're hanging from his mouth. Oh, he's playing dirty. I can too. I take two fingers on my right hand and start sucking on them, still keeping eye contact with Daddy. Then I lift the skirt with my left hand and circle my entrance with my fingers before pushing them in in one go. A loud moan erupts out of my mouth and I close my eyes throwing my head back. I keep fingering myself and letting out over exaggerated moans with a few 'Daddys' thrown in there. Then when I'm loosened up enough, I saunter back to the 'dildochair' and push it all the way up until it's right in front of Master. Then, I straddle the chair, slowly sinking down on the 8 inch dildo while moaning. When the entire thing is lodged deep inside my tight, wet hole, I circle my hips and moan out, "Daaaaaaaaaddddddyyyyyyyyyy." This makes Connor shift uncomfortably in his seat because of his boner. I start fucking myself on the dildo by bouncing up and down. After 10 minutes of moaning and whining 'Daddy', 'oh yeah', and 'please', Master got up and pulled me up with him, causing the dildo to make a loud popping sound when it came out of me.

Daddy handled me like a I was a rag doll and threw me onto the bed. He chuckles and climbs on top of me. "Fucking slut."
Connor takes off his shirt and begins to undo his belt, still keeping eye contact with me. He slips his belt off, and I scrunch my eyebrows, confused as to what he was doing. Nonetheless, Daddy ignores me and takes off his pants and underwear with his brown leather belt still in hand. I retreat to the headboard as he crawls to me. Daddy trails a snake of kisses up and down my jawline while undoing the buttons on the blouse. This continues until all I have left on are the stockings and the heels.

"So what were you saying before Princess?" He asked in a sultry manner, "...that you wanted me to use you for my pleasure?" I nodded slowly, but before I realized that he wanted a verbal answer, Master pulled my hair to the side and hissed through this teeth, "Answer. Me. When. I. Ask. You. A. Question." Then he bit my neck as hard as possible (I screamed in pain),  until blood seeped into the grooves of the bite mark. "I don't think that was enough punishment for you not answering me, and the attitude you showed before Princess..." Master trailed his fingertips on the bite mark. "...so you are going to lay on your stomach and I'm gonna whip your ass with Daddy's belt, until I feel like stopping, ok? And make sure you beg Daddy for more, and thank him." He whispers.

"Y-yes Master." I stutter.

"Remember the safe word alright? I won't stop if you don't say red." He makes sure that I know our rules. With that, he handcuffs my wrists to the headboard and whips my ass. The pleasurable sting only lasts for a few seconds, and I find myself thirsty for more.

"Daddy more! Please! Hit me as hard as you can!"

*WHIP!* *SNAP!* *WHIP!* *SNAP!*

"Oh, thank you Daddy. Mmm-more please more!" I beg, but now my ass starts to burn and my eyes begin to water after 30 hits. Connor stops, and flips me over, pulls me up, and throws me to the ground. "Make your mouth useful for once whore. Open it."

I do and he shoves his thick and long length down my throat. I suction around him right away and start bobbing my head up and down while looking at him. Connor chuckles, "I'm gonna wipe that innocent look off your face and you'll be left begging me to wreck you." He locks a hand around my neck and pulls me, causing me to stand up and gasp for air. Joining our lips in a kiss, Connor pushes me onto the bed and grabs my knees, pulling them apart; exposing me entirely. Then, he takes his dick (that's covered in my spit) and plunges it into my wet and stretched out hole. Daddy's head lolls back and he lets out a moan. "More Daddy, please!" I beg.

This, I guess, snapped any sense of holding back Connor had and he begins to pound into me relentlessly. "Uh...ohh yeah, mhmm. You're so fucking tight." Connor says as he focuses on the point of penetration where his huge dick is invading my tight hole, moving in and out, all wet and sticky with spit, sweat, and precome.

Then without warning, Connor spills his hot seed into me and it over stimulates my prostate. But, instead of stopping, Connor takes off my cockring and keeps pounding into me, the come overflowing out of my hole and covering up Connor's entire length. "Come when you want to." He says.

With that, I spurt out; white all over my chest and some on my chin. Connor pulls out with a grunt, laying next time on the bed, looking exhausted. Then, the realization of what he had done dawned me. Over stimulation, a punishment. Connor went through over stimulation, so that I, his sub, could get off. He already comed, but still kept pounding into me. That was probably more pain than pleasure.

"Con?" I whisper.

"Hmm?"

"Did you go through over stimulation for me?" I ask timidly.

"Mhm." He answers.

"Did it hurt?"

"Mhm."

"Then why did you do it?" I asked puzzled.

At this question, he turns to me and whispers, "Because you are also my boyfriend... And I- I care about you."

My heart clenches with pride and I kiss him slowly. "You're amazing."

Connor ♛

Troye has no idea why I stuttered after "And I-" He will soon though, I have to tell him that I think I've fallen for him. Hard.
______________________________
SO CONNOR FINALLY GOT HIS REWARD! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND LIKE. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO TrxylerPhangirl BECAUSE SHE IS AMAZING AND HER FANFICS ARE AMAZING, AND I AM JEALOUS OF HER WRITING TALENT AND CRAZY MIND.
______________________________
TUMBLR: aestheticamera
www.aestheticamera.tumblr.com