Chapter 20✍

"Like, comment, subscribe, you know what to do... *Goes crazy*" -Troye Sivan
_______________________________

Troye ♕

I woke up tangled in a bunch of limbs when I realize that Connor's on top of me. "Pssssssttttt...hey! Connor!" I whisper/shout. "Connie??? Wake up!" I say in a low sing song voice. I huff out when all he does is shift a bit, making his face dive into my neck, his lips almost touching my collarbone. "Hey! Is that Logan Lerman?" Connor whines a bit, but doesn't wake up and my blood circulation is starting to cut off. Time to bring out the big guns. "Look! It's Troye Sivan!!!"

His head shoots up and he starts to look around while I giggle. "Down here, Con. By the way, you're kind of crushing my ribs."

"Oh...haha sorry," He responds in his morning voice while he awkwardly climbs off.

"I missed you being shirtless." I huff out, pouting. He laughs and opens his arms for me. Instinctively, I fall into his them, hugging him tightly, sprawling my fingers to touch as much of the skin on his back as possible. Tears begin to form in my eyes when I remember what happened. Why? Why did he have to have PTSD? It could have been anybody but him. But, then again, he could have worse. I'm just lucky that it's not some fatal illness. Quickly blinking the tears away, I laugh and pull back.

"You could always get more..." Connor said suggestively.

I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him, "Too soon."

He throws his hands up defensively and backs away. "Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower? Do you have any extra clothes?"

Connor walks over to a cupboard and swings it open, "You literally left half your closet here, and your other half is all my clothes that you stole."

Connor ♛

After we both got ready and ate avocado on toast for breakfast, Troye and I got to work. First person we're greeted by is obviously Lilly.

"Sooooo...how'd last night go?" She asks while raising an eyebrow and twirling a pen between her fingers.

"Yeah...nothing happened, if that's what you're suggesting. But, I truly did enjoy the date." Troye replied.

"...buuuuuuttt speaking of last night, how'd things go with you and Nick?" I tease.

"Whhaaaat? Nothing happened....How'd you know!?!" Lilly whispers.

"Smartass, I was walking Troye home and you opened the door all sloppy and were like: oh my god! Oh! Nick! Harder, harder...yes! Daddy!" I act the situation out.

Lilly appears to stop breathing until Troye smacks my arm, trying to hold in a laugh. "That's not what happened Lilly. Don't worry. But you did open the door drunk, and then just shut the door on me. After that, Con and I just awkwardly waiting outside, then we heard sex noises and left."

Lilly's jaw dropped and she blushed, so I butted in, "...but we're all friends here," I say while swinging an arm around Lilly's shoulders, "I mean, you've seen Troye and I have sex in my office, so you're fine."

Troye smacks my arm again, and crosses his arms while pouting, "Don't bring that up." I laugh at his childishness.

Lilly gasps randomly. "Wait? I actually shut the door on you?!? Awww...my poor baby!" Superwoman lunges at Troye, hugging him.

"Uhhh...excuse me? You left me out in the cold too." I say.

Lilly turns her head towards me while still hugging Troye, "Bitch, I'd make you stay outside in the middle of winter even if I wasn't drunk. BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU!" I fake being offended and Troye giggles, "Awww... is Con da Bon upset???"